- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $49.95
- Lodge Blacklock Triple Seasoned Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle $99.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle $74.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $179.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Griddle Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- High-Heat Nonstick Steel Grill Griddle Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Griddle Pan Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $119.96
- Lodge Cast-Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle Pan $52.95
- SCANPAN Professional Nonstick Square Griddle Pan Sugg. Price $179 Our Price $129.95
- GreenPan Revolution Double Burner Griddle $99.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Short Order Griddle Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $139.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Double Griddle with Rack Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $149.95
- Lodge Chef Collection Cast-Iron Double Handled Square Griddle, 11" $39.95
- Staub Square Griddle Sugg. Price $337 – $357 Our Price $129.95 – $149.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill Sugg. Price $270 Our Price $240
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $43
- SCANPAN Classic Nonstick Griddle Sugg. Price $158 Our Price $79.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Nonstick Double-Burner Griddle $80
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Outdoor Griddle Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $89.95
- Lodge Cast-Iron Round Griddle $25.95
- Lodge Seasoned Carbon Steel Griddle $84.95
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Comal $19.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Griddle Sugg. Price $257 Our Price $190
- Chantal Stainless-Steel Nonstick Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- SCANPAN Pro IQ Nonstick Griddle Sugg. Price $215 Our Price $149.95
- Stainless-Steel BBQ Griddle Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $79.99
- Flame Friendly Ceramic Plancha Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Sizzle Platter $140
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Double Burner Grill/Griddle Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $79.99
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Outdoor Griddle Sugg. Price $20 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Nonstick Square Griddle Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $39.99
Grab a Stove Top Griddle to Upgrade Your Range
Cooking on the grill outside is wonderful, but there are times when you just don't need the high heat and open flame that a grill provides. An indoor griddle is exactly what you should be reaching for in those cases. Use this guide to learn more about the griddle styles and options you can buy for your stovetop:
Stove Top Griddle Options at Williams Sonoma
Get cooking today with an easy-to-use, simple to clean stovetop griddle from our lineup. Here are a few popular varieties you can add to your cookware collection:
- Double burner griddles. The perfect stovetop griddle, a double burner griddle utilizes the heat from two back to back burners on your stove, giving you even heating. Use a double burner griddle for everything from searing meats to cooking pancakes in the morning for your kids.
- Non-stick griddles. Double burner griddles rule the roost, but what if you could get all that surface area and make cleanup a breeze? With a non-stick stove top griddle, that's exactly what you can have. Look for double burner styles or smaller, single burner and skinny models for a crowded range. That way you can still fit your favorite stovetop griddle over the fire even with other pots and pans in the way.
- Heavy cast iron griddles. Cast iron is pretty much the most durable material that you'll find in any kitchen. That's why high-quality versions from brands like Le Creuset and a href="https://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-staub/">Staub tend to get passed down from generation to generation. Add your own easy-to-clean and season cast iron griddle to your setup. Find a wide selection of shapes and sizes useful for everything from grilling steaks, chops, chicken and fish to quickly searing veggies and warm up thick-sliced sourdough. A cast iron pan is also ideal when choosing a griddle for gas stove use.
- Handle-equipped griddles. Great for giving your food a little bit of that griddle treatment, handle-equipped griddles are easy to use just like any other frying pan or skillet in your toolbox. You can find a variety of sizes and handle-quipped griddles in all sorts of materials, ranging from classic cast iron to non-stick ceramic.
Shop for a great griddle for all of your dishes and recipes at Williams Sonoma today. Find high-quality cast iron, non-stick ceramic and a whole lot more. Take a few minutes to browse our selection of quality bakeware while you're shopping so you can finish every meal with a world class dessert.