- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,900 Our Price $1,499.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Skillet $149.95 – $400
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan $399.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Sautéuse Pan $329.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan $500
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan $250 – $350
- Hestan Nanobond™ Stainless-Steel Wok with Lid $520
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Soup Pot $219.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot $450
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,500 Our Price $799.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Covered Fry Pan $129.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,085 Our Price $699.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan, 8" $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,170 Our Price $1,299.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan $149.95 – $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set & 5-Piece Tools Set Sugg. Price $1,709.90 Our Price $899.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Fry Pan $130 – $180
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Omelette Pan $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $300 – $325 Sale $179.99 – $300
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan Our Price $99.95 – $265
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot $380
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Soup Pot, 4-Qt. $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel 4-Qt. Soup Pot & Stainless-Steel Classic Ladle $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Thermo-Clad™ Deep Saute with Fryer Basket $279.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad Stainless-Steel Steamer with Lid $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Stainless Steel Steam & Braise Oven $299.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $280 Our Price $179.95
- Hestan Cue Smart Fry Pan, 11" $199.95
- Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner $299.95
- Hestan Cue Smart Induction Burner & Fry Pan $499.95
Hestan cookware is an Italian brand with innovative features and trademark technology. Hestan incorporates its own molecular technology into its stainless-steel cookware, which results in a better overall cooking experience for you. The brand also boasts of its highly capable artisans who manufacture its cookware by hand. The Hestan cookware line includes open skillets, stockpots, sautéuse pans, saucepans, soup pots, stockpots, fry pans, a covered wok and an induction stove. You may purchase these high quality Hestan cookware and induction burner individually or as a set from us at Williams-Sonoma.
The highlight of the Hestan brand is its very own molecular titanium-alloy base layer innovation that lines the surface of its cookware. With the trademark name NanoBond®, the cookware undergoes an environmentally-friendly and chemical-free process to bond the molecular titanium to the stainless-steel surface. This bond creates a dense layer of titanium alloy on the surface, which makes the cookware 400 percent stronger than regular stainless-steel. NanoBond® surfaces also make the cookware resilient, extra strong and highly resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting, resulting in a cookware that maintains its brilliance for a very long time. This makes your investment in Hestan cookware well worth it whether you are just replacing a pan or two, or are looking to purchase an entire set.
Apart from its NanoBond® technology, the basic construction of Hestan cookware also contributes to its durability and thermal efficiency when cooking. Hestan cookware has a three-ply stainless-steel construction with an aluminum core, which gives you up to 35 percent better heat conductivity than regular aluminum-clad cookware. The aluminum core likewise allows heat to distribute evenly throughout the cookware and makes it more responsive to subtle temperature changes. These qualities in Hestan cookware make them a good choice when cooking a batch of your favorite sauces that require delicate heat adjustments. While Hestan cookware is oven- and broiler- safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the company’s own tests indicate that its cookware can withstand up to 1,450-degree heat. This allows you to sear thick steaks at very high temperatures to effectively seal their juices inside the meat.
The cookware’s designers and artisans add a flare on the rims of the cookware for easier pouring and have the edges encapsulated in stainless-steel to ensure that the layers do not delaminate. Taking inspiration from French design, the cast stainless-steel handles have an ergonomic design giving you better control of the cookware. The handles attach to the cookware via flush rivets on both the interior and exterior of the cookware for easier cleaning and for preventing food debris from accumulating. Hestan cookware is compatible with most stove tops, and its aluminum core, titanium alloy surface and stainless-steel base make it ideal for induction cooking.
If you wish to purchase several Hestan cookware pieces, it is convenient to purchase them in a set. The cookware is available in 10-piece sets that include a 8 1/2-inch and an 11-inch open skillets, 1 1/2-quart and 3-quart covered saucepans, a 3-quart covered sauté pan with a helper handle and an 8-quart covered stockpot. Some of the Hestan cookware pieces are not part of the set. These include the 5-quart essential pan, the 6 1/2-quart wok with lid, the 3-quart soup pot, the 3 1/2-quart sautéuse and the 11-inch fry pan.
When purchasing cookware, it is always a good idea to first make sure that you have enough space in your kitchen for your new cookware, especially when purchasing them as a set. Measure the space where you plan to store them and then check the dimensions of the cookware pieces that you wish to purchase to ensure that they fit into the space. To efficiently use all of your available space and keep your cookware displayed and within easy reach, consider hanging a pot rack from your kitchen ceiling.