Breakfast Bowl with Fresh Fruit and Granola
Get your morning off to a healthy start with a colorful breakfast bowl full of fruit. Use your favorite granola—either homemade or purchased—to add satisfying crunch. The recipe can easily be doubled or quadrupled to serve the whole family.
- 1 cup (8 oz./250 g) Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 oz./60 g) frozen mixed berries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz./30 g) granola
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
In a blender, combine the yogurt and frozen berries and blend until the mixture forms a smooth puree. Pour the yogurt mixture into a bowl. Arrange the kiwifruit and strawberries slices on top. Sprinkle with the granola and chia seeds and serve immediately. Serves 1.
Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen