- Williams Sonoma Encore Bar Tools Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Encore Bar Tools Set and Shaker $139.95
- Encore Bar Tools and Glassware $134.95
- Gold Bar Tools Set $79.95
- Gold Bar Tools Set with Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Gold Bar Tools Ultimate Set $169.95
- Williams Sonoma Bar Tool Set with Stand & Cocktail Shaker $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Bar Tool Set with Stand $149.95
- Stainless-Steel Bar Tools Set with Stand $99.95
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker & Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set with Stand $119.95
- Casamigos Bar Tool Set with Shaker $149.95
- Casamigos Bar Tool Set $99.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Shaker Set $99.95
- Bicycle Bar Tools Set $69.95
- Bicycle Bar Tools Set and Shaker $99.95
- Firetruck Shaker and Bar Tools set $99.95
- Monkey Bar Tool Set & Shaker $199.95
- Monkey Bar Tool Set $99.95
- Airplane Bar Tools Set with Cocktail Shaker $179.95
- Airplane 5-Piece Bar Tool Set $129.95
- Copper Bar Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $39.99
- Copper Hammered Bar Tool Set $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Hammered Copper Cocktail Shaker & Bar Tools Set $119.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Gunmetal Bar Tools Set $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Bar Tools Set with Single-Wall Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Williams Sonoma Basic Bar Tools Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Bar Tools Set $89.95
- Stainless-Steel Hammered Bar Tool Set $49.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Smoking Cloche $199.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Bar Tool Set $89.95
- Martini Gift Crate $89.95
- W & P Cocktail Kit $379.95
- OXO Bar Tool Set $99.95
- Elyx Cocktail Kit $129.95
- Elyx Martini Kit $129.95
- Elyx Deluxe Martini Kit $299.95
- Skull Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- Skull Bar Tool Set $49.95
- Gold Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $68 Sale $22.99
- Enameled Bar Tool Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $24.99
Curate the Ideal Cocktail Set for Your Home Bar
With hundreds of sweet, savory and even spicy varieties to try, there really is a cocktail recipe to please every palate. Don't wait until a night out to enjoy your favorite cocktails - be your own bartender with a complete cocktail set from Williams Sonoma. It may take some trial and error to get everything just right, but with a little time and the right tools, you can recreate even the most complex cocktail or mocktail recipes from the comfort of your own home.
Must-Have Cocktail Bar Tools
When creating your personal set of cocktail tools, there are certain items that must always be included. A premade cocktail bar set with four or more items is a good starting point. These sets feature beautifully coordinated tools and usually come with a convenient stand for storage and organization. Alternatively, you can build your own set of bar tools by combining separate pieces into a unique collection that fits your needs. Some key pieces to keep in mind include:
- A jigger for measuring the proper amount of alcohol for your cocktails. Double-sided jiggers are especially useful.
- A bar knife to chop lemons, limes or other fruit to use as a pretty drink garnish.
- A pair of ice tongs to pick up ice cubes.
- A bottle opener to open beer bottles or bottled soda.
- A muddler to muddle herbs, spices or fruits to release their full flavor. Muddlers are essential for cocktails like mojitos and the old fashioned.
- A cocktail shaker and strainer. Common shaken cocktails include daiquiris, margaritas and whiskey sours.
- A bar spoon and mixing glass. Common mixed cocktails include Manhattans, gimlets and white Russians.
Completing Your Cocktail Set
With a cocktail shaker, mixing glass and a few simple bar tools, you should be able to mix up a wide assortment of refreshing cocktails and mocktails. Once you've covered the basic cocktail tools, complete your home bar set with some or all of the following items:
- Decorative cocktail picks to garnish your drinks. These picks are commonly used to skewer onions or olives for martinis or sliced fruit for fruity cocktails like Cosmopolitans.
- Silicone ice cube trays to keep your cocktails chilled. For parties, try using novelty ice molds in fun shapes.
- A handheld carbonator to create carbonated water and other sparkling beverages. These handy gadgets let you add a delightful fizziness to any cocktail.
- A complete set of bar glasses including highball glasses, old fashioned glasses, martini glasses or coupe glasses, beer glasses and wine glasses. Having proper glassware for serving has a positive impact on the look and taste of your beverages.
- Drink coasters to protect your bar surface from condensation. Decorative coasters are available in marble, antique brass, wood, copper, stainless steel and more.
Create the sweet, savory and spicy cocktails of your dreams with a complete cocktail set from Williams Sonoma. Start with the basics, like cocktail shakers and bar spoons, then equip your bar with glassware, ice molds and decorative coasters for serving. Keep a personal cocktail bar set behind your home bar and enjoy expertly crafted cocktails with friends and family.