- Williams Sonome Encore Bar Double Wall Shaker $39.95
- Casamigos Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker $44.95
- Williams Sonoma Single-Wall Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- RBT Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- Gold Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Boston Shaker with Recipe Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $12.99
- Double-Walled Boston Cocktail Shaker $34.95
- Corkcicle Shaker $34.95
- Encore Bar Tools and Glassware $134.95
- Firetruck Shaker and Bar Tools set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $79.99
- Airplane Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $62.99
- Bulldog Cocktail Shaker $99.95
- Monkey Cocktail Shaker $99.95
- Airplane Bar Tools Set with Cocktail Shaker $179.95
- Rocket Ship Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Gold Bar Tools Ultimate Set $169.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 700ml Shaker $25
- Elyx Copper Gnome Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Boston Shaker $49.95
- Gold Pineapple Cocktail Shaker $79.95
- Corkcicle Insulated 25oz Beverage Canteen & Stemless Wine Glass Set $89.95
- Corkcicle Insulated 25oz Tumbler Sugg. Price $32.95 – $39.95 Sale $29.99 – $39.95
- Large Stainless-Steel Cocktail Shaker, 60 oz. Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $19.99
- Stainless-Steel Hammered Cocktail Shaker $29.95
- Dorset Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Rabbit Insulated Locking Cocktail Shaker $29.95
- Copper Hammered Cocktail Shaker $69.95
- Gold Bar Tools Set with Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Stainless-Steel Cocktail Shaker $9.95 – $34.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Single-Wall Cocktail Shaker Set $22
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Cocktail Shaker $20
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Mixing Glass Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Gunmetal Bar Tools Set $89.95
- Williams Sonoma Bar Tools Set with Single-Wall Cocktail Shaker $119.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Cocktail Shaker Set $99.95
- Skull Cocktail Shaker $49.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Mixing Glass $44.95
- Dorset Martini Mixer $129.95
- W&P Mixing Glass $29.95
- W&P Stirred Cocktail Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $29.99
Create Bar-Quality Cocktails with a Cocktail Shaker
Professional bartenders aren't the only ones who can make a fancy cocktail. Using just a cocktail shaker and your favorite cocktail (or mocktail) ingredients, you can create all sorts of refreshing drinks from the comfort of your own home. Shaking a cocktail with ice blends the ingredients and breaks the ice into smaller pieces, cooling and diluting the drink just enough to enhance the flavors. These useful and stylish shakers are available in a variety of colors and materials to coordinate with any home bar.
Selecting a Drink Shaker
There are three main types of shakers to choose from: cobbler shakers, French shakers and Boston shakers. The cobbler shaker is a great choice for beginner mixologists. This all-in-one shaker comes with a large tumbler glass and a lid. The lid features a built-in strainer and a cap to use when shaking. Simply add your cocktail ingredients to the tumbler, replace the lid and cap, shake and strain over ice through the built-in strainer.
French shakers are very similar in appearance to cobbler shakers but only include the tumbler and lid with cap. You'll need to add a separate Hawthorne or Julep strainer to strain your beverage.
Boston shakers make great gifts for bartenders or cocktail lovers looking to improve their bartending skills. These shaker sets come with a large tumbler and a mixing glass that fits snugly into the tumbler when inverted. A matching strainer may or may not be included. Boston shakers are generally larger and heavier than the other two varieties and can be used to make multiple servings at once. Give vodka, dry vermouth and ice a good shake in a Boston martini shaker and strain over multiple chilled martini glasses to serve incredible martinis to a crowd.
Add a little fun to your bartop with a novelty drink shaker. Novelty shakers come in all sorts of playful shapes, like shiny rocket ships, golden pineapples and silly monkeys. In addition to being a quirky decor item and conversation piece, these shakers are fully functional and can be used to create all sorts of shaken cocktails. These fun bar accessories also make a great gift for mixologists and cocktail lovers.
Cocktail Shaker Sets
Equip your home bar with all the cocktail essentials with a cocktail shaker set. Cocktail sets generally feature a drink shaker and strainer, plus various other important tools like jiggers, muddlers, bottle openers, ice tongs and bar knives. These coordinated cocktail bar tools help you to measure out the proper ingredient ratios, create the right flavors and garnish your drinks with pretty and tasty sliced fruit.
It may take a little practice to get the technique down for shaking and straining cocktails, but once you've mastered the basics, your home bar will become a top spot for entertaining. Start your bar tool collection with a cobbler, French or Boston cocktail shaker, or upgrade to a full martini shaker set to make cocktails like a professional bartender.