- Williams Sonoma Classic Solid Apron Sugg. Price $19.95 – $24.95 Our Price $9.99 – $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Classic Stripe Apron Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $22.99 – $23.96
- Hedley & Bennett Apron, Roma Tomato $89.95
- Hedley & Bennett Apron, Lemon Bar $89.95
- Hedley & Bennett Apron, Fennel Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Adult Apron & Mitt Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $21.99
- Williams Sonoma Classic Apron, Kids Sugg. Price $19.95 – $24.95 Our Price $15.96 – $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Jacket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Junior Chef Coat, Hat & Oven Mitt, Small Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Junior Chef Coat, Hat & Oven Mitt, Medium/Large Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Candle Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $11.99
- Williams Sonoma Spiced Chestnut Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Winter Forest Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Winter Berry Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Lemongrass Ginger Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma French Lavender Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Fleur de Sel Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma White Gardenia Candle $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Monogram Candle Sugg. Price $22.95 Sale $7.99
- Interchangeable Personal Embosser Plates $24.95
- Personal Embosser with Stand $39.95
- Velvet Tree Skirt Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Personalized Double Border Doormat $49.95 – $139.95
- Personalized Rubber & Coir Picture Frame Doormats Our Price $79.95 – $129.95
- Personalized Rubber Scroll & Coir Doormats $89.95 – $129.95
- Personalized Basketweave Rubber & Coir Doormats $129.95
- Single Letter Monogram Doormat $64.95
- Double Initial Monogram Doormat $74.95
- Inverted Red Monogram Doormat $69.95
- Bay Leaf Coir Doormat Sugg. Price $59.95 – $119.95 Sale $47.99 – $95.99
- Welcome Doormat $59.95 – $79.95
- Harvest Pumpkin Doormat $59.95
- Woodland Berry Doormat $69.95
- Red Tartan Holiday Doormat $59.95
- French Stripe Doormat $59.95 – $69.95
- Low Profile Double Border Doormat $39.95 – $99.95
- Crested Doormat $69.95
- Monogram WellnessMat $169.95 – $299.95
- WellnessMats Gatsby $139.95 – $299.95
- Tartan Cushion Mat $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Waterguard Grill Mat $49.95
- White Rattan Easter Basket with Liner Sugg. Price $29.95 – $39.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.99
- Walnut Rattan Easter Basket with Liner Sugg. Price $29.95 – $44.95 Sale $14.99 – $19.99
Personalized Aprons: The Perfect Gift for Your Favorite Chef
Personalized aprons are a wonderful addition to any chef's collection - and whether your favorite cook is working on perfection in the kitchen or is already there, these custom aprons for cooking make an ideal gift.
Solid-Colored Personalized Aprons
Choose from a wide range of colors to find your favorite chef the perfect apron for everyday use. Bright, festive colors like reds and blues are fabulous attention-grabbers, while muted tones like gray and neutral taupe are designed for low-key kitchen or grill operations. You can pick a shade that matches your colorful kitchen linens or something that creates contrast for a more dramatic look. Choose one with or without a pocket and pick your personalization to completely customize this outside-the-box gift.
Striped and Patterned Custom Aprons for Cooking
Horizontal and vertical stripes are fun and playful, so if that matches your favorite chef's personality, you already know that a striped custom apron for cooking is the perfect gift. You can personalize these pocketed aprons with embroidery in your choice of fonts, making them ideal for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries and other special occasions.
Kids' Personalized Aprons
Encourage culinary exploration with a kids' personalized apron from Williams Sonoma. Available in a wide range of colors and styles, these children's aprons are a wonderful way to get your little ones interested and engaged in the kitchen.
What to Look for in a Personalized Apron
When you're shopping for an apron for yourself or someone else, these are the features to look for:
- 100 percent cotton construction, which makes them easy to clean and easy to care for
- An adjustable neckband that ensures a great fit for anyone
- Roomy front pockets that can hold small kitchen tools, recipes and more
- Machine washable fabric so you can clean up spills, splashes and drips
- Personalized monogramming with up to nine characters
Tips for Choosing the Right Apron for Anyone
Use these tips to choose the right apron for yourself or someone else:
- Put purpose first. An apron for someone who grills frequently may need to be thicker than one for a baker - and it needs to be made from durable material that can stand up to grease splatters.
- Think about mobility. The longer an apron is, the more it can hinder mobility in the kitchen. Usually, a mid- to upper-thigh-length apron is perfect for culinary use.
- Consider style. Make sure the apron you choose is something the wearer will love - otherwise, it'll hang inside the pantry without seeing the light of day.
Choosing personalized aprons for yourself, friends or family members is easy when you know what you're looking for - and because they're not run-of-the-mill gifts, yours will really stand out for birthdays, holidays and other special occasions.