- Tulip Pedestal Round Dining Table, White Base $2,195 – $2,695
- Tulip Pedestal Oval Dining Table, White Base $2,695 – $2,895
- Tulip Pedestal Round Dining Table, Polished Nickel Base $2,195 – $2,695
- Tulip Pedestal Oval Dining Table, Polished Nickel Base $2,695 – $2,895
- Tulip Pedestal Round Dining Table, Aged Bronze Base $2,195 – $2,695
- Tulip Pedestal Oval Dining Table, Aged Bronze Base $2,695 – $2,895
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Marble Top $2,195 – $2,995
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Glass Top $1,595 – $1,995
- La Coupole Round Iron Bistro Table with Wood Top Sugg. Price $1,795 Sale $897.99
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Black Granite Top $295 – $2,995
- La Coupole Indoor/Outdoor Dining Table, Round Pietra Cardoza Top $295 – $2,995
- Tulip Indoor/Outdoor Round Dining Table $1,995 – $2,595
- Tulip Indoor/Outdoor Oval Dining Table $2,795
- Santa Monica Dining Table $795
- Mercer Round Dining Table with Glass Top Sugg. Price $1,395 Sale $836.99 – $1,395
- Mercer Round Dining Table with Carrara Marble Top Sugg. Price $2,395 Sale $1,436.99 – $2,395
- Navarro Round Dining Table, Monterey Sugg. Price $3,295 Our Price $2,635.97
- Stevenson Round Dining Table, Polished Nickel Sugg. Price $2,295 Sale $1,147.99
- Stevenson Round Dining Table, Antique Brass Sugg. Price $2,295 Sale $1,147.99
What's New in Kitchen Tables
Discover the stylish new variety of kitchen tables available for your home now. These tables take their cues from plenty of classic styles, seen in well-designed homes or popular restaurants, and combine iconic elements with modern design contributions for an updated aesthetic. Check out planet styles, fluted pedestals, metallic or marble finishes and more. With sizes ranging from bistro to oval and grand tables suited for a party, you can outfit your kitchen, dining room, breakfast nook or other alcove in high style. Explore which kitchen tables are best for your space today.
Features to Shop
Making a checklist of elements you might love for your next table. Then, as you browse kitchen tables, you can find the one that is perfect for you. Let it stand on its own or match it to a kitchen island or cart.
- Start with the shape of your table. Lots of round tables are making a comeback. Think revised editions of the mid-century planet table or kitchen tables with tulip-inspired pedestal bases.
- Other decorative bases may make your heart flutter. See if a metallic finish, a matte look or other style is right for you. Squared-off bases can balance proportions.
- Consider how many people sit around your table. Some people use their kitchen table for breakfast, homework and snacks, while others use it for every meal. The size of your table depends on who uses it when.
New Styles in Kitchen Tables
New styles in kitchen tables make shopping more fun than ever. Explore what makes refurnishing your kitchen so exciting today.
- Marble tabletops are having a moment, especially when you pair them with lots of other marble accessories, like cutting boards or salt and pepper shakers.
- Industrial table bases are getting a refresh with chic turned details, curved legs and jet black iron finishes.
- The bistro-style table is perfect for kitchens, even if you have a dining table you love. This smaller, round table fits into nooks or alcoves and allows for casual, comfortable meals.
- Polished, mirror-like finishes are cropping up after a heyday in the 1980s. Now, the finish appears on pedestals, straight legs, U-shaped bases and other unexpected silhouettes.
Pairing Tables with Dining Chairs
When checking out new kitchen tables, you may want to shop for new kitchen chairs at the same time. Selecting these furnishings together allows you to get a coordinated look without matching exactly or make life easy and shop a set for a simple way to create design harmony in your kitchen.