- James Leather Ottoman Sugg. Price $1,295 – $1,395 Sale $1,035.99 – $1,395
- James Leather Bench $1,995 – $2,295
- James Large Leather Ottoman $1,495 – $2,495
- Deep Leather Tufted Bench $2,495 – $2,695
- Deep Leather Tufted Ottoman, Large $2,295 – $2,495
- Deep Leather Tufted Ottoman, Small $695 – $795
- Berkshire Leather Ottoman $1,995 – $2,195
- Berkshire Leather Coffee Table Ottoman $2,095 – $2,195
- Cambria Leather Bench $1,595 – $1,695
- Paxton Leather Ottoman $1,495 – $1,695
- Cavallo Leather Ottoman $1,095 – $1,195
- Archway Leather Ottoman $695 – $750
- Laguna Leather Ottoman $1,595 – $1,795
- Laguna Leather Coffee Table Ottoman $2,295 – $2,495
- Acrylic Leather Bench $1,995 – $2,195
- Acrylic Leather Stool $1,095 – $1,295
- Acrylic White Leather Bench $1,995
- Dessau Leather Cube Sugg. Price $295 Sale $235.99
- Octavia Leather Ottoman $2,795 – $2,995
- Huron Leather Bench $1,795 – $2,295
- Greenwich Leather Ottoman $1,795 – $1,895
- Yountville Leather Ottoman $1,495 – $2,295
- Fairfax Leather Large Bench Ottoman, Turned Leg with Tufted Top $1,750 – $1,895
- Fairfax Leather Large Bench Ottoman, Tapered Leg with Smooth Top $1,750 – $1,895
- Fairfax Leather Bench Ottoman, Turned Leg with Tufted Top $1,695 – $1,895
- Fairfax Leather Bench Ottoman, Tapered Leg with Smooth Top $1,695 – $1,895
- Fairfax Leather Square Ottoman, Turned Leg with Tufted Top $1,695 – $2,495
- Fairfax Leather Square Ottoman, Tapered Leg with Smooth Top $1,695 – $2,495
- Fairfax Leather Large Ottoman, Turned Leg with Tufted Top $1,895 – $2,495
- Fairfax Leather Large Ottoman, Tapered Leg with Smooth Top $1,895 – $2,495
- Skylar Leather Bench $1,995 – $2,295
- Robertson Leather Ottoman $1,695 – $1,795
- Bedford Leather Ottoman $1,595 – $1,795
- Batavia Leather Large Square Channeled Ottoman $2,295 – $2,495
- Batavia Leather Small Channeled Bench $2,095 – $2,195
- Batavia Leather Large Channeled Bench $2,495 – $2,595
- X-Base Leather Stool $895 – $995
- Presidio Leather Ottoman $1,395 – $1,495
- Randall Club Leather Ottoman $1,595 – $1,895
- Lucite Leather Ottoman $3,995 – $4,395
- Addison Leather Ottoman with Nailheads $1,695 – $1,795
- Addison Leather Ottoman $1,695
- Pierce Leather Ottoman $1,695 – $1,795
- Hayes Leather Bench $2,495
- Delf Leather Bench Sugg. Price $1,895 Sale $1,515.99
- Lucca Leather Ottoman $1,695 – $1,795
- Tapered Leather Pouf $1,095 – $1,295
Investing in A Leather Ottoman & Leather Bench
Exploring new furniture options for your home is exciting. When you're looking for pieces that stand the test of time, retaining their glamour and integrity, fine leather is the way to go.
Start simple with an ottoman or a bench. Then, as you develop a style for your rooms, add more pieces like sofas or a sectional.
What Are A Leather Ottoman & Leather Bench?
A leather ottoman is a piece of furniture made to accompany your seating. It's usually a round or square shape that stands close to the ground at the same height as surrounding sofas or chairs.
- Choose an ottoman that pairs exactly with your seating or pick a contrasting color or material, like leather.
- You can sit on your ottoman or you can use it as a footrest. When extra guests come over, you have extra seating without taking up tons of space.
- Some ottomans double as storage pieces. They might come with a lid that flips up on hinges so you can store blankets, linens, extra pillows and more. Others have an apron shelf beneath the cushion.
A leather bench is another type of side seating. Benches tend to fit two people on them, especially if you place yours against a wall. They also can include storage, like a trunk or apron shelf.
What Should You Look For in Yours?
When choosing a leather ottoman and leather bench, consider a few key points to ensure years of enjoyment.
- What size do you need? Is storage a factor in size for you? If you have a big family or often entertain, you may want bigger pieces. You can also double up by placing ottomans at the ends of more than one chair.
- Think about silhouette. Ottomans can come in a wide array of shapes. For a more compact space or if you know you just want yours for kicking up your legs, choose a barrel-shaped ottoman. To accommodate guests, a longer bench is best.
- Always look for the finest leather you can find. While leather is soft and will stretch comfortably with time, your pieces should keep their shape and hold their color.
- Williams Sonoma's The Leather Shop offers the finest leathers for your home.
Working with Design Services
As you look for leather benches and ottomans, don't forget to reach out to Design Services for professional interior decorating guidance. This complimentary service assists you in finding exactly the right pieces for your home.