Williams Sonoma Signature Touch
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch High Performance Blender $249.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 4-Slice Toaster $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 2-Slice Toaster $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 12-Cup Glass Coffee Maker $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Touch 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker $179.95
Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Toaster Oven Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 2-Slice Stainless-Steel Toaster Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Griddle $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Microwave $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker $69.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen K-Cup Coffee Maker $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Personal Extraction Blender $79.95
Smart Thermometers & Tablet Stands
- Williams Sonoma Smart Thermometer 2 $199.95
- Bluetooth Thermometer $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Smart Tools iPad Mini Screen Protector Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $4.99
Williams-Sonoma kitchen electrics can make cooking a very simple process. Like many things, all you need is the right equipment to get the job done.
Nothing welcomes morning quite like a cup of coffee. The 10-cup and 12-cup programmable coffee makers allow you to brew instantly or set it for later. Glass and thermal carafes keep the java hot, so when you get your second cup, it will be just as good as the first. Single K-Cup coffee makers are ideal for solo coffee drinkers. We have some delicious flavors of coffee and syrups. Robust whole bean or ground espresso will kick-start your morning. Decaf is also available for a calmer start to the day. Flavored varieties of coffee include decadent chocolate, almond and hazelnut. Some of the syrups that can be poured into the coffee are pumpkin spice, toasted hazelnut and vanilla.
A two- or four-slice toaster has extra wide settings that let you toast a bagel just as easily as a piece of sourdough or rye bread. Spread a little pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon or wild blueberry jam on the bagel or toast to top it off.
Order up some eggs over easy or sunny side up and fry some bacon on an electric skillet. A drip tray catches grease while you cook. Temperature controls even out the cooking for eggs to be cooked right. The griddles work well at any meal, but they are super for making a good start to the day. Whip up a batch of pancakes or waffles and toss them on the griddle. Flavors like pumpkin, chocolate chip and maple pecan melt in your mouth. Add a dollop or two of whipped cream for total indulgence.
For hurried mornings, a toaster oven is a super appliance you can rely on. It sits out on the counter for convenience. Fix toast with melted cheese and a slice of tomato or warm up some leftover French toast. The toaster ovens are great for fixing small dishes without having to turn on the big oven. Heat broccoli or cauliflower with melted parmesan for a quick and easy side. Toast a sliced baguette in the toaster oven for an appetizer or bread with dinner. Serve an olive, red pepper or truffle oil with some roasted garlic on the side for dipping.
Blenders are good appliances for making up smoothies or juices. Freeze peeled bananas, put it in the blender with some unsweetened coconut milk and chia seeds for a healthy, nutritious start to the day. Make a totally green smoothie with cucumbers, celery, spinach and kiwi with a little water and ice for a power-packed lunch. A dessert milkshake can be made in the blender for an after dinner treat. For busy lifestyles, try our premixed smoothie blends. The work is already done for you and you get to reap the benefits of the vitamins and antioxidants. Protein-enriched, vegan and organic mixes are options with the powders. You can also add additional ingredients to the mix.
A countertop microwave defrosts, warms and cooks foods quickly. The glass turntable rotates foods as it cooks, so you don’t have to. Child lock-outs add a notch of safety to this superb cooking appliance with a stainless-steel exterior. Store oven mitts and potholders nearby for removing hot dishes from the microwave to prevent burns. The mitts and potholders are washable so they can be reused again and again. Beautiful patterns and prints can coordinate with your dishes, dish towels and kitchen colors. Keep the potholders tucked out of the way in a drawer or display them on a hook out in the open for convenience. Stock up on several so you always have them when you need them, even if some are in the wash.