- Wüsthof Classic Chef’s Knife Sugg. Price $152 – $220 Our Price $119.95 – $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Chef’s Knives Sugg. Price $202 – $274 Our Price $149.95 – $219.95
- Wüsthof Epicure Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $212 – $290 Our Price $139.95 – $183.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $81 – $137 Our Price $64.95 – $109.95
- Wüsthof Legende Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $106 – $137 Our Price $84.95 – $109.95
- Wüsthof Classic 7" Ultimate Everyday Knife Sugg. Price $162 Our Price $129.95
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $100 – $125 Our Price $63.95 – $79.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Chef’s Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $225 – $250 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $162 – $212 Our Price $129.95 – $169.95
- Wüsthof Classic 4 1/2" Hollow-Edge Prep Knife Sugg. Price $106 Our Price $84.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Extra Wide Chef's Knife, 6" Sugg. Price $202 Our Price $159.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 8" Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $227 Our Price $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife, 6" Sugg. Price $202 Our Price $159.95
- Wüsthof Pro Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $69 – $76 Our Price $39.95 – $69.95
- Wüsthof Classic Wide Chef’s Knives Sugg. Price $177 – $750 Our Price $139.95 – $599.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II Chef’s Knife $119.95 – $149.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Extra Wide Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $137 Our Price $109.95
- Wüsthof Classic 7" Deba Knife Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Classic Chinese Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
Chop like a Pro with the Wusthof Chef Knife
If you can only have one knife in your kitchen, make it a Wusthof chef knife. These incredible multi-purpose blades can handle just about any cooking task with ease. From slicing up fruits and vegetables to roughly chopping fresh herbs or delicately mincing garlic, a Wusthof chef knife can help you get the job done.
With over 200 years of experience in the knife fabrication industry, family-owned Wüsthof is a trusted name for high-quality blades. The company was founded in Solingen, Germany and currently carries mostly knives and knife accessories as well as a few other kitchen tools and cooking accessories.
Wusthof Chef's Knives and Knife Sets
Decades of experience in the kitchenware sector has made Wusthof a trusted name in kitchen cutlery. Though there are a variety of different chef's knife styles available from their many product lines, you really can't go wrong with any of them. Choose any of their single knives to give the Wusthof brand a try or look for a coordinated Wusthof chef knife set to start your own Wusthof knife collection.
- The Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife is a great choice if you're new to the Wusthof family of products. While this knife is available with a six-, eight-, or ten-inch blade, traditional chef's knives generally favor an eight-inch blade.
- If you prefer a shorter blade for more control while chopping, the Wusthof Classic 4 1/2" Hollow-Edge Prep Knife is a popular option. The hollow indentations along the blade's surface prevent food from sticking as you chop.
- Most chef's knives come with blades that are about one and a half inches wide. If you prefer a wider blade, try the Wusthof Classic Chinese Chef's Knife. This unique knife is a cross between a traditional chef knife and a cleaver.
- Though Wusthof is a big name in cutlery, they offer many knives which are quite affordable. The Wusthof Pro Chef's Knife and the Wusthof Urban Farmer Chef's Knife are both high-quality knives available at for as low as $40. Knives under $100 are great for beginners and make thoughtful gifts for anyone who likes to cook.
Increase your cooking skills with a Wusthof chef knife set or individual chef knife from Williams Sonoma. These top-quality knives can be used to tackle a wide variety of different cooking tasks in home kitchens or in commercial settings. And since many of these chef's knives are available at an affordable price, they also make great gifts for any aspiring chef in your life.