- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set $699.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 15-Piece Cookware Set $999.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Fry Pans, Set of 2 $129.95 – $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick 3-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $179.95 Sale $124.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Griddle Pan $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Wok $179.95 – $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Essential Pan $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $69.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Fry Pan $99.95 – $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Saucepan with Lid $99.95 – $200
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $99.95 – $300 Sale $49.99 – $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Steamer Set $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Dutch Oven with Lid Sugg. Price $200 – $255 Sale $99.99 – $200
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Oval Braiser Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $159.99
- Williams Sonoma Professional Nonstick Chef's Pan Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Nonstick Roasting Pan with Rack Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $149.99
- Williams Sonoma Nonstick Mesh Grilling Bags, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
Scanpan WS Pro Nonstick CookwareTurn your kitchen into a workhorse capable of tackling any recipe with Scanpan WS Pro nonstick cookware available from our selection at Williams-Sonoma. Made by Scanpan in Denmark, this cookware features ceramic titanium particles, which are bonded permanently to the cast-aluminum body, making it several times harder than steel. Each cookware piece features Green Tek technology in the nonstick surface, ensuring these pans never peel and are safe to use with metal utensils. The nonstick surface is easy to wipe clean is even dishwasher-safe so you can get back to entertaining your guests without stopping to clean your pan. Scanpan nonstick cookware is perfluorooctanoic acid-free, making this collection an ideal choice for health conscious and environmentally friendly homes.
If you enjoy making one-pot meals or cooking in large pans for big gatherings, look for woks from Scanpan. These woks are suitable for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil and are designed for fast, efficient stir-frying on high heat. These pans are also deep enough for deep-frying foods, so you get a versatile pan that can conquer many tasks in the kitchen, making them ideal for homes with limited storage space. Each wok is made of 100 percent recycled aluminum that responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
If you are buying your first pans or want to update all of your existing cookware opt for our Scanpan cookware sets that offer all of the essentials in one fell swoop. Choose from 3-, 10- and 15-piece sets to suit your specific needs and equip your kitchen with all of the essentials. The larger sets include a variety of sizes of the same cookware. Whatever set you choose, you’ll get high-quality pieces with tempered glass lids, which allow you to monitor the cooking process without affecting the temperature using the see-through lid.
Scanpan’s Dutch ovens are versatile cookware that can be used to braise meats, cook soups and stews and even to bake bread. The thick aluminum construction ensures slow simmering that is ideal for warming sauces to perfection and slow-cooking all types of ingredients. Dutch ovens are best for baking bread as this cookware produces steam that results in a crackly, golden crust and perfectly round shape. Use your Dutch oven like a slow cooker to develop flavors and aromas in one-pot meals that result in a rich, final product without many dirty dishes. The tall sides of the Dutch oven prevent splatters so you keep your counter and stove top clean even when cooking oils at high temperatures.