- Mauviel Hammered Copper Jam Pan $280
- Mauviel Teakettle $150 – $200
- Mauviel Copper Beating Bowl with Loop Handle $75 – $100
- Mauviel Copper Tri-Ply Roasting Pan $269.95
- Mauviel Copper Stock Pot $600 – $885
- Mauviel Copper Double Boiler, 2-Qt. $365
- Mauviel Copper Butter Warmer $90
- Mauviel Copper Paella Pan $530
- Mauviel Copper Fondue Pot with Stand $770
- Mauviel Copper Crêpe Pan $290
- Mauviel Copper Fish Poacher with Rack $1,350
- Mauviel Copper Gratin $310
- Mauviel Copper Sugar Pot $100 – $150
- Mauviel Copper Pasta Pentola with Lid & Insert $515
- Mauviel Copper Potato Steamer $415
- Mauviel Copper Double Boiler with Insert, 1-Qt. $325
- Mauviel Copper Zabaglione Pot $190
- Mauviel Copper Tarte Tatin Pan $245
- Mauviel Copper Pommes Anna Pan $485
- Mauviel Copper Paella Pan with Rustic Spanish Cookbook $559.95
- Mauviel Copper Turbotiere $1,975
- Mauviel Stainless-Steel Jam Pan $100
- Mauviel Interface Induction Disk $100
- Mauviel Copper Flambé Ladle $125
Mauviel Specialty Cookware
As you put your time and effort into creating a delicious meal, use the best cookware you can find for both high performance and presentation. Mauviel’s trademark cookware has been produced since 1830 and now you can enjoy this French brand every day as you cook for your family or friends, thanks to our selection of cookware at Williams-Sonoma. Mauviel specialty cookware focuses on high quality copper cookware with bronze accents.
When poaching a whole fish, the heavy-gauge hammered copper fish poacher makes life easy for you. It holds a whole fish, which is held securely in place by a stainless-steel rack. The rack also helps you remove the fish easily when it’s ready to serve without causing any breakage. Carry the fish poacher directly to your table using the riveted bronze handles, and serve the fish straight from the gleaming copper cookware.
For cooking turbot, the turbotiere is an exceptional piece of cookware that doubles as art. Accommodating a whole turbot or other flatfish, the pan has a diamond shape, which enhances the presentation. As with the poacher, the turbotiere has a stainless-steel rack inside to remove the fish in one piece.
Accompany the fish with potatoes and other vegetables that have been steamed to perfection in the potato steamer. The conical design allows water to boil quickly in the base while condensation is collected at the domed lid and redirected back down the pan’s sloping sides. This ensures your vegetables don’t get soggy as they are held above the boiling water on a perforated insert plate. When the vegetables are steamed to your liking, serve them directly from the striking copper steamer. For a hearty addition to your meal, create the classic pommes Anna cake with a lovely golden crust in the two-piece copper pan.
The tri-ply roaster is ideal for cooking meat and vegetables. The copper exterior has excellent heat conductivity while the stainless-steel interior is nonreactive with acidic foods and liquids. As with the other Mauviel pieces, the roaster features riveted bronze handles to allow for presentation at the table straight from the oven. The gratin pan has a shallow design so that the top layer of your dish browns evenly. The copper material heats up rapidly in the oven and cools quickly when your side dish is served at the table.
When it comes to dessert, Mauviel has it covered. Cook a rich tarte Tatin or cobbler in the copper tarte Tatin pan or flip a crepe in the crepe pan. Pour flaming liqueur over the dessert using the flambe ladle as a spectacular display for your guests or family. Make your own delicious jam, preserves, jellies or caramel in the hammered copper jam pan. The wide and shallow design of the pan combined with the rapid boil caused by the heat-conductive copper develops the natural pectins of the fruit. But don’t forget to save some fruit to dip into the warm melted chocolate in the striking copper fondue pot. With such delicious food cooked and served in stunning cookware, there’s nothing more that you and your guests could ask for but great conversation over your delicious creations.