- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $825 Our Price $600
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick 6-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $425 Our Price $379.95
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan $100 – $135
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Deep Fry Pan Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Saucepan $120 – $180
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Sauté Pan $145 – $155
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Stock Pot $185
- Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Stir Fry Pan $175
Reasons to Love Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Cookware & Fry Pans
Cook like a pro with the Le Creuset toughened nonstick cookware & fry pans collection. Since 1925, this brand has produced high-quality French cookware popular with chefs around the world. Although Le Creuset is best-known for its French ovens -- which are also known as casseroles -- you'll also find stylish and durable fry pans, saucepans and other versatile items in the selection.
Features of Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick Cookware & Fry Pans
Le Creuset cookware is an excellent choice for home cooks of all skill levels. Some of the features you'll appreciate about these pieces include:
- Aluminum Core: These pieces have a hard-anodized aluminum core to conduct heat quickly and evenly for consistent browning and frying.
- Hot-Forged Construction: The hot-forged construction process used to craft these pieces ensures they won't warp, even when exposed to high temperatures.
- Nonstick Interior: Food slides off easily thanks to the PFOA-free nonstick interior of these cookware pieces. The coating is triple-reinforced, so it won't flake or peel off while you're cooking.
- Stainless Steel Base: The base of these pieces is equipped with magnetic stainless steel disk that works with every type of cooktop. It won't corrode and heats up quickly so you can get cooking in a hurry.
- Stainless Steel Handle: Enjoy ergonomic comfort when cooking with the stainless steel handles of these pieces. They're hollow, so they stay cool even when the stove is hot.
- Oven Safe: With this cookware, you can start dishes on the stovetop and finish them in the oven, as these pieces can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees F. The only exception is the lids, which are oven-safe up to 425 degrees F.
Types of Le Creuset Toughened Nonstick CookwareThere are a number of cookware pieces in the toughened nonstick collection from Le Creuset, so you can find exactly what you need. Some options to consider for your kitchen include:
- Fry Pan
- Deep Fry Pan
- Stir Fry Pan
- Saute Pan
- Stock Pot
- Six-Piece Set
- Ten-Piece Set
All these pieces are dishwasher-safe, although hand-washing them is recommended. Thanks to the nonstick interior of these durable pieces, they're easy to wipe clean with a soft cloth and gentle dishwashing detergent.
Browse the Le Creuset Toughened nonstick cookware & fry pans to discover an array of durable, stylish pieces for your kitchen. These pieces also make great gifts, especially the Le Creuset sets. Williams Sonoma also has high-quality cookware from a range of other upscale brands, including Calphalon and Ruffoni.