- Lagostina Rossella Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $699.95 Our Price $559.96
- Lagostina Rossella Stainless-Steel Skillet Sugg. Price $129.95 – $169.95 Our Price $103.96 – $135.96
- Lagostina Rossella Stainless-Steel Covered Saucepan Sugg. Price $169.95 – $189.95 Our Price $135.96 – $151.96
- Lagostina Rossella Stainless-Steel Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Lagostina Rossella Stainless-Steel Covered Stewpot Sugg. Price $149.95 – $259.95 Our Price $119.96 – $207.96
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $499.95 Our Price $399.96
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Fry Pan Sugg. Price $110 – $130 Our Price $88 – $104
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $119.95 – $140 Our Price $95.96 – $112
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan with Lid Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $128
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Casserole with Lid Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Lagostina Opera Stainless-Steel Stewpot with Lid Sugg. Price $99.95 – $259.95 Our Price $79.96 – $207.96
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $399.95
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper Fry Pan Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.95
- Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $119.95
- Lagostina Cucina Everyday Pan Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Lagostina Risotto Pan Sugg. Price $199.95 Our Price $159.96
- Lagostina Heritage Lasagnera Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $159.96
- Lagostina Round Grill Pan Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $119.96
Lagostina Cookware for Every Occasion
Having a quality set of cookware makes it easy to accomplish a variety of tasks in the kitchen, like baking, frying and roasting. Lagostina products are professional-grade cookware that's built to last and designed to simplify all cooking jobs. Their pots and pans are available separately or as conveniently packaged sets.
What Is Lagostina?
Founded in 1901, Lagostina is an Italian manufacturing company specializing in cookware and other kitchen essentials like cutlery and appliances. The company prides themselves on striking the right balance between aesthetic value and durability. Their family of cookware products is split into multiple collections, like the Opera collection, the Rossella collection and the specialty collection.
The Opera Collection
With a classic look and a variety of key features, the Opera collection is popular amongst chefs everywhere.
- The collection features frying pans, saucepans with lids, stewpots and more.
- Each pan comes in polished stainless steel for a look that's timeless and elegant.
- The special aluminum core allows for maximum heat diffusion to cook your meals quicker.
- These pans use ridged technology to heat the sides at the same rate as the bottom of the pan. This promotes even cooking without hot spots.
The Rossella Collection
The Rossella collection is similar to the Opera collection but caters to a younger crowd of chefs.
- Though the pots in this collection are made of stainless steel, they're also finished with a beautiful cherry red ceramic exterior shell that gives them a fun and youthful vibe.
- The collection features everything from small frying pans to large stockpots.
- Because of their gorgeous red exteriors, this cookware can be used for cooking and serving.
- The handles are ergonomically designed to be comfortable to hold, making the pots easy to move and drain.
- These products come with the same aluminum core as Opera collection products to promote proper heat distribution.
Advanced cooks may need a few specialty items in their collection to create their favorite dishes, like pasta pots and grill pans.
- Pasta pots come with three pieces: a large outer pot, a perforated insert and a heat-resistant lid. These pans facilitate the boiling and draining of any pasta noodles so you can easily cook perfect pasta for a crowd.
- Lasagna pans are high-quality rectangular baking dishes that are the perfect size for cooking and serving lasagna.
- Roasting pans are another type of oven-safe dish used to roast chickens or vegetables for a delicious family dinner.
- Grill pans are unique pans that allow you to get the look and taste of grilled food (complete with grill marks) on your regular stovetop.
- Risotto pans are pans designed specifically for cooking delicious risotto, an Italian classic rice dish.
Whether you're cooking a fancy feast for a crowd or a simple lunch for yourself, Lagostina has the tools you'll need to cook your ingredients to perfection. Choose from classic stainless steel or fun red pots and pans, then finish your collection with a few items from the specialty collection.