- de Buyer Crêpe Pan $24.95
- de Buyer Breakfast Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $49.99
- de Buyer Crepe Pan Set Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Fry Pan $300 – $500
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Sauté Pan $470 – $560
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Sauteuse $570 – $750
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Saucepan $320 – $610
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Stock Pot with Lid $700 – $800
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Soup Pot $570
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Braiser $700
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,400 Our Price $1,249.95
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,820 Our Price $2,499.95
- de Buyer Mineral "B" Fry Pan $59.95 – $79.95
- de Buyer Mineral "B" Country Fry Pan $69.95 – $89.95
- deBuyer Steak Set $69.99
- de Buyer Double Boiler $59.95
- de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline & Gravity Mandoline Accessory $224.95
- de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- de Buyer Swing Plus Mandoline $99.95
- De Buyer Kobra Axis Handheld Slicer $59.95
- de Buyer Viper Dicing Mandoline Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $110.99
- de Buyer Kobra Adjustable Slicer Sugg. Price $79 Sale $34.99
- de Buyer Vantage Mandoline & Grater Sugg. Price $249.95 Sale $129.99
- de Buyer Gravity Mandoline Accessory $24.95
Outfitting Your Kitchen with de Buyer Cookware
When you plan on treating yourself to a new set of pots and pans, check out de Buyer cookware for a sleek take on aesthetics and function. This cookware looks modern and draws its appeal from cooking approaches popular throughout its native France. The focus here is on the performance of the cookware. Sloped walls, copper coatings, ergonomic handles and other features make de Buyer cookware imminently covetable--especially when you start looking at the Mineral B line, seasoned with all-natural beeswax. Discover how new, high-quality cookware can inspire your cuisine immediately and in the long term.
Reasons You'll Love de Buyer Cookware
Many home chefs love de Buyer cookware because of its heritage, strong construction, modern design and reliable cooking power. These pots and pans are made for those who love a simple, yet rich manner of cooking.
- Handles are curved gently across collections to ensure an easy grip while stirring, pouring or removing from heat. Simple openings at the end of each handle allow hanging from a pot rack or hooks.
- Pots and fry or sauté pans are constructed to include angled or rounded walls, depending on which piece you choose. The rounded inside corners make it easy to scrape the pot, while sloped pan walls are a quick way to toss food in oil.
- The surfaces of all de Buyer cookware varies based on which collection you shop. Surfaces are created to allow even cooking and consistent temperature.
Exploring de Buyer Collections
Browse the collections by this fine cookware maker available now at Williams Sonoma. Each collection offers the opportunity for you to select single items or to invest in de Buyer pans and cookware sets all at once for an easy way to outfit your kitchen.
- The Prima Matera collection includes a copper exterior coating that looks beautiful and assists in holding temperature.
- The Mineral B collection is coated in beeswax, which melts and seasons the pan with regular use for a natural nonstick coating.
- Other specialty cookware includes a steak set with tongs and a surface made for searing or a double boiler for chocolate.
Choosing Cookware for Your Home
Everyone experiences moments that are ripe for new cookware. Maybe family from out of town is visiting and you want to make them a series of special meals every night. Other times, you might be hosting a holiday dinner or stocking a kitchen after a remodel. Explore how de Buyer cookware fits into your lifestyle to enhance your cooking and match your kitchen aesthetic.