- Paderno 7-Blade Spiralizer $59.95
- Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade $49.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer, Black $49.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer $39.95
- Paderno Spiralizer, 3-Blade Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $24.99
- Paderno Handheld Spiralizer, 2-Blade $14.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $24.95
- Paderno 3 Blade Spiralizer Kit $14.95
- OXO Spiralizer $39.95
- OXO Spiralizer & Spiralizer Book Set $49.95
- OXO 3-Blade Handheld Spiralizer $24.95
- OXO Handheld Spiralizer & Spiralizer Book Set $24.95
- OXO Grate & Slice with Spiralizer $29.95
- Joseph Joseph Spiro Spiralizer $14.95
- Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $54.95 Our Price $49.95
- Paderno Handheld 2-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $24.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Thin Blade Set Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $29.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Plus Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $119.95
- KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Spiralizer Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma The New Spiralizer Cookbook $14.95
- Chef'n Citrus Spiralizer Sugg. Price $9.95 Sale $7.99
Spiralizers are incredibly helpful kitchen tools that use the power of peeling to transform vegetables into pasta and other delicious dishes. Williams-Sonoma offers a large selection of these handy small appliances, ranging from standing models to compact handheld versions that fit inside your kitchen drawer. Our collection includes trusted brands such as Paderno, OXO and KitchenAid and features a variety of blade and slicing options.
Pasta is a very popular spiralizer dish option. The spiral slicer is an ideal tool for cutting long, thin vegetable strands that make a fantastic substitute for starchy spaghetti or linguine in a variety of different recipes. This substitute is low in carbohydrates and calories and high in fiber and vitamins, making it an excellent option for those watching their waistline. It is also an excellent choice for gluten-free recipes. Many different vegetables can make excellent pasta. Use your spiralizer to slice zucchini, cucumbers or carrots and add the raw spirals to your favorite pasta recipe. If you prefer tender noodles, prepare vegetables such as zucchini, squash or sweet potato and lightly saute them in a skillet or steam them in a steamer pot. If you choose to cook your spirals, keep in mind that vegetable slices usually have shorter cooking times than traditional wheat pasta does.
Spiralizers are also excellent cutting tools for preparing ingredients for Asian dishes. Vegetable spirals make a tasty and healthy substitute for chow mein noodles and rice noodles in a number of soups and fried recipes. Use raw vegetable spirals from carrots, cabbage, radishes and cucumbers in spring rolls, salads and other fresh dishes. Use your spiralizer to finely slice cabbage for stir fry and chow mein recipes.
Preparing finely chopped ingredients can be difficult and time consuming, but this slicing tool makes the job much easier. It is a quick and convenient alternative to a julienne peeler, as the thin spirals can easily work in recipes calling for julienne strips. If your dish calls for finely diced vegetables, prepare your ingredients in your spiralizer, place them on a cutting board and slice the spirals into smaller pieces. Save time while making pies, tarts and crisps by slicing the fruit into spirals. The small pieces bake evenly and help create a delicious filling in mere minutes. If you enjoy shoestring fries, this tool is handy for creating long potato slices. Simply prepare your potatoes or sweet potatoes and cook them in a skillet filled with oil, fry them in a deep fryer or bake them on a cookie sheet in the oven.
You can use this small appliance to make garnishes for your meals as well. Prepare fine strips of onion, green pepper, apple or carrot and use them to decorate your dinner party platter. The vegetable slices also make attractive toppers for salads and soups. Spiralizers are also excellent meal preparation tools. You can prepare large amounts of ingredients at once and store them for up to three days in a container in your fridge. You can also divide your ingredients into portions and freeze them for future use.
There are a variety of spiralizer styles available, but choosing a model is easy when you know what you’re looking for. Select a style based on your space and needs. If you plan on using the tool frequently to prepare large quantities of ingredients and have the extra countertop or cabinet space, choose a standing model. If you usually cook for one, a small handheld model may be a more convenient option. Also pay attention to the blade options available. Many spiralizers come with two or more blades that let you customize the thickness of your strands.
Proper care and storage can help you extend the life of your spiralizer. Many models have parts that are dishwasher safe, but be sure to read your user manual before placing parts in the dishwasher. Use mild detergent dish soap on blades, as harsh cleaners can dull the blades over time. A soft, damp cloth can keep the base of a standing model clean.