- Giada de Laurentiis Ravioli Stamps & Grater Set $54.95
- Giada de Laurentiis Ravioli Stamp $19.95 – $34.95
- Giada de Laurentiis Wood Handled Pasta Fork Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Giada de Laurentiis Wood Handled Pasta Rake Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $59.99 – $63.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Copper Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Silver Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $59.99
- Imperia Pasta Machine, Red Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Imperia Pasta Machine Attachments Sugg. Price $39.95 – $79.95 Sale $19.99 – $63.96
- Marcato Folding Pasta Dryer Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Marcato Ravioli Tablet & Roller Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- Marcato Pasta Wheel Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Adjustable Pasta Cutting Wheel Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Cavatelli Maker Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Pasta Dryer Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Pasta Starter Set $79.95
- Ravioli Mold with Roller Sugg. Price $26.95 Our Price $21.56
- Williams Sonoma Ravioli Stamp with Walnut Handle Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Straight & Fluted Pastry Cutter $12.95
- Dual Blade Pasta & Pastry Cutter Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $7.99
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Gnocchi Roller Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $13.56
- Vintage Enameled Pasta Fork Sugg. Price $21.95 Our Price $17.56
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Pasta Fork $12
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Pasta Fork Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood Pasta Fork Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Maple Wood Pasta Fork Sugg. Price $15.95 Our Price $12.76
Pasta ToolsInspire traditional Italian cooking with our pasta tools available at Williams-Sonoma that can conquer any homemade recipes. With our pasta machines, you make create homemade noodles from fettuccine to ravioli and spaghetti. Opt for an electric pasta machine that does that hard cranking work for you, or keep things traditional with a hand-crank pasta machine. Our pasta machines are available in vibrant colors such as red and exquisite copper and silver materials to match your existing cookware or to add a burst of style in your kitchen. You can even choose a pasta attachment to use with a kitchen stand mixer for a versatile kitchen.
Create delicious raviolis that the whole family will love with our ravioli molds, or make handmade gnocchi with a gnocchi roller. Use fresh pasta dough and your favorite fillings to create homemade ravioli with just our mold and a wooden rolling pin. Our ravioli mold makes 12 2-inch raviolis at once. All you have to do is drape a rolled pasta sheet on the bottom, press desired fillings into the molds, add a top layer of pasta and roll with the pin to cut and seal ravioli. You can add fillings such as Bolognese or vegetables to suit your desires.
Another way to make ravioli is with a ravioli stamp that allows you to make as many individual pieces as you’d like. Our dual blade pasta and pastry cutters simplify the job whether you’re making ravioli, pastries or sugar cookies. Opt for fluted and straight-edged stainless-steel rotary blades that cut effortlessly through any dough. You can create fun shapes to celebrate a special occasion or keep things simple with traditional square and round shapes. Fluted pasta cutters add texture and a professional look to any pasta dish for an exquisite finish.
Pasta tools are ideal for preparation work, but they also make your life easier during the actual cooking process. Opt for pasta forks that help you to taste pasta and remove it from the pan. Pasta forks are great for use with long pastas such as spaghetti, linguini and fettuccini. A sturdy, stainless-steel pasta fork that features an efficient perforated design with gently rounded tines grips noodles without tearing them for professional use. You can also choose wooden pasta forks that add a soft grip and can be used on all types of pans without scratching nonstick surfaces.
Once you’ve made your pasta, you can add savory or sweet pasta sauces to create the ultimate Italian dish that your friends and family will love. Choose a marinara sauce to add to spaghetti noodles for a classic spaghetti and meatballs dinner that kids love. For adults, opt for a vodka-tomato pasta sauce for a delicious dinner that will wow their tastebuds. Add a touch of citrus flavor with pasta sauces featuring lemon and artichoke or capers for a burst of flavor. If you prefer white sauces, opt for an Alfredo or carbonara that pairs well with shell and fettuccine noodles. If you’re exploring new flavors, opt for a sauce sampler where you can try out several tastes to find the one that is perfect for you.
If you are short on time or looking for a little help in the kitchen, opt for our pre-made pastas that you can simply add to boiling water for a meal in minutes. We understand that sometimes you don’t have the time to fit in handmade dinners, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice deliciousness in your Italian meals. Choose one of our gourmet pastas from fettuccine to boat shaped noodles that kids will love to have dinner on the table in a hurry while still providing artisan taste.