- Laguiole Jean Dubost Seafood Gift Set $59.95 – $79.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Seafood Forks, Set of 4 $29.95 – $49.95
- Jean Dubost Seafood Tools Set $59.95
- Laguiole Stainless-Steel Seafood Forks, Set of 4 $29.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Seafood Crackers, Set of 2 $29.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Seafood Set $27
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Seafood Picks on a Ring $7
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Seafood Cracker $10
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Seafood Tool Set, Set of 4 $139.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Crackers and Picks, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $69.95 – $74.95 Sale $54.99 – $74.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Picks Set of 4 $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Cracker $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Forks, Set of 4 $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Lobster Mallet $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Scissors $16.95
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Oyster Knife $19.95
- de Buyer Seafood Tools Set Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $29.99
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Tweezers $9.95
- Sea Life Skewers, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $34.95 Sale $24.99
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Seafood Cracker $10
- Laguiole Cocktail Forks, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- All-Clad Swivel Peeler $14.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Fish Spatula Sugg. Price $12 Our Price $9.60
- Sushi Kit Sugg. Price $8.95 Sale $6.99
- Stainless-Steel Seafood Scissors Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Seafood Picks, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $14.99
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Seafood Picks Sugg. Price $7 Our Price $6
- Nigiri Sushi Mold Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $6.99
- Paderno Stainless-Steel Fish Descaler Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $16.99
Whether you’re in the heart of New England and are preparing a true clambake and lobster feast to end the summer on a high note or simply just enjoy fresh, delicious seafood, having the right tools to cook it with is of course a must. But having the tools to eat seafood properly makes the whole experience that much more enjoyable too. And often these tools are necessary – to crack a crab claw, open an oyster shell or dig into a lobster claw to get every delicious morsel. Seafood tools are particularly convenient and appreciated when you’re serving guests. You might remember a party or get-together where you tried to use a nutcracker to crack a lobster claw, or used regular kitchen shears to try to cut a king crab leg. While those tools work in a pinch, at Williams-Sonoma we offer a selection of different seafood tools to help make your clambake or feast flawless from start to finish.
If you find that shellfish is regularly a part of your meal plan, you may want to consider a tool set – or several, if you regularly entertain guests – so that you’re always ready to enjoy mouth-watering crab and lobster. Sets typically include a seafood cracker as well as several picks. Crackers work well for that initial snap, when you’re first able to get the claw or leg open. Beyond that, sometimes it takes a little bit of effort and the right tool, such as a seafood pick, to get all of the delicious meat away from the cartilage and the shell. Each utensil within the set has slip-resistant grips. Buttery hands can be quite slippery when you’re in the midst of a seafood feast, so this ensures that your hands don’t slip and slide as you’re cracking or cutting. Each pick is also double-sided, with one end having a scoop and the other end small prongs, so you can get every last bite. A durable, stainless-steel construction ensures that your tools stand up to wear season after season, and they’re easy to clean and dishwasher safe. If you find that you only need a single tool or require only picks, you can also purchase each item individually.
Sometimes you need something a little sharper to get the job done, and if so, you may want to consider a set of seafood forks. These types of forks are absolutely perfect for getting the meat out of crab and lobster, or you may use them to make eating clams, oysters and mussels a little easier. Similarly to the cracker and seafood picks, these types of forks also feature non-slip handles and a durable stainless-steel construction.
Lobster is one of the most delicious foods on the planet, and eating an entire lobster pretty much requires having the right tools. A lobster mallet is a great idea to have on hand for when you need to tackle a whole lobster. A soft-grip handle allows you to easily hold the mallet, to crack open tough lobster shells. Designed similarly to our other seafood tools, its chrome finish complements your other tools, fitting right into your ensemble. A sturdy pair of seafood scissors is a must for any clambake or feast. Easily cut open shells and bypass the use of mallets or crackers, especially for small lobster claws and crab legs that are tough to crack. These scissors have an ergonomic design with a special curve to cut right through cartilage and shell, exposing the tasty meat inside.
If you regularly enjoy oysters, clams or other shellfish on the shell, an oyster knife is a good tool to add to your set. A wide, thick blade on this special piece of cutlery allows you to shuck the oyster cleanly, garnering all of the meat. There are several different types of oyster knives available, from stainless-steel to wood-handled options, to match and complement your other sets. Other seafood tools you may want to consider include sushi molds, to make perfect sushi, and a fish spatula for delicious, flaky filets every time.