If you’re a fan of green juice, this recipe is for you. Use as much of the romaine, kale and spinach as desired.
- Handful of romaine hearts
- Handful of kale or collard leaves, stemmed
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 or 3 celery stalks
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Wash the romaine, kale, spinach, parsley, celery and ginger well, then cut them up as needed to fit through the chute of your juicer. Juice the ingredients (except the lemon juice) in the order listed according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Stir in the lemon juice and serve immediately. Serves 1.
Adapted from ReBoot Your Life.™