Williams Sonoma Roe Caviar Gift Crate
Delight seafood connoisseurs with our luxurious gift crate, featuring premium fish roe and classic blinis – plus a traditional glass server and mother-of-pearl spoon, all packaged in our signature wooden crate for gifting or display. The gift set includes:
Salmon Roe: Harvested from wild salmon caught in Alaska, these large beads have a sparkling reddish orange color with a firm texture and clean, crisp salmon flavor.
Smoked Trout Roe: Farmed from rainbow trout in Western France, these medium-sized orange grains have a briny tang with a hint of smokiness and a crisp pop.
Blinis: These classic little pancakes are perfect for topping with savory roe and a dollop of crème fraiche.
Glass Server: For perfect presentation, fill this handsome server with crushed ice, then top with jars of roe.
Serving Spoon: Traditional mother-of-pearl spoon won't interfere with the nuanced flavors of the roe.
- Set includes: Salmon Roe (2 oz.), Smoked Trout Roe (2 oz.), Blini (4.8 oz.), Glass Server and Mother-of-Pearl Spoon.
- Shipped chilled.
- Salmon roe is a product of USA; Trout roe is a product of France.
- Blinis are made in USA.
- Chiller made in USA; spoon made in Vietnam.
Use & Care
- The roe and blinis ship chilled with gel packs. Upon receipt, remove the jars and blini package from the carton and store in the freezer or refrigerator. Unopened, the roe will keep frozen one year or refrigerated one month.
- When serving the roe, never use metal utensils as the alloys change the taste of the product. Non-reactive materials include glass, mother of pearl, wood and plastic.
- Salmon Roe: Salmon roe, salt.
- Smoked Trout Roe: Trout roe, salt.
- Blinis: Wheat flour, sunflower oil, lactose, milk proteins, skimmed milk powder, whey powder, dehydrated egg whites and whole eggs, raising agent: sodium pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, water
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Williams Sonoma Roe Caviar Gift Crate
|Williams Sonoma Roe Caviar Gift Crate||$109.95||$0|