Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese
Indulge in the ultimate version of a classic American comfort food—our over-the-top mac and cheese is perfect for a cozy weeknight meal, yet sophisticated enough for a dinner party. One of the best casseroles we've ever tasted, it combines Fusilli con Buco semolina pasta with applewood-smoked bacon and sweet caramelized onions, all baked in a rich, creamy Tillamook cheddar cheese sauce. A crunchy, golden topping of panko breadcrumbs, parmesan and fresh parsley adds a satisfying finishing touch. Ready to heat and serve, our mac and cheese is hand made in Portland, Oregon by Elephants Delicatessen—famous for made-from-scratch entrées featuring all-natural, local ingredients.
- Two trays (2 lb. each); 4 lb. total.
- Each tray serves 4–6.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
The mac and cheese is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove trays from the shipping carton and store in the refrigerator for up to four days or freeze for a later date, up to two months.
- Conventional Oven: If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Remove lids from trays and bake for 40 minutes.
- Microwave Oven: Remove lids from trays, then cook on High for 5 minutes. Rotate the tray 90 degrees, and cook again on High, for an additional 3-5 minutes. If using a carousel microwave, follow the same timing without rotating the tray, checking the mac-and-cheese around the 4-minute mark.(Please note: Although the casserole can be prepared in the microwave, this preparation can affect the texture of the pasta and increase the rate of oil and dairy fat separation.)
- Please note: For all preparation methods, let the baked casserole rest for 5 to10 minutes before serving.
- Cheese Sauce: Cheddar cheese, heavy cream (40%), salted butter, whole milk, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), dijon mustard (water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice), Pickapeppa sauce (cane vinegar, sugar, tomatoes, onions, raisins, sea slat, ginger, peppers, garlic, cloves, black pepper, thyme, mangoes, orange peel), Tabasco pepper sauce (tabasco peppers, vinegar, salt), kosher salt, fresh ground pepper.
- Caramelized Onions: White onion, salted butter.
- Bacon: Hardwood-smoked bacon (pork cured with water, salt, sodium phosphate, honey, sodium erythorbate, flavoring, sodium nitrite).
- Bread Crumb Topping: Panko bread crumbs (bleached wheat flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, dextrose, salt, dried yeast), parmesan cheese, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pasta: Fusilli con Buco pasta (100% durum wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese
|Ultimate Macaroni & Cheese||$99.95||$0|