- Kingham Open Stock Flatware Collection $3.95 – $29.95
- Kingham Open Stock Dinner Fork $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Dinner Knife $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Steak Knife $9.95
- Kingham Open Stock Butter Knife $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Dinner Spoon $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Teaspoon $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Iced Tea Spoon $4.95
- Kingham Open Stock Coffee Spoon $3.95
- Kingham Serving Spoon $9.95
- Kingham Serving Fork $9.95
- Kingham Slotted Spoon $9.95
- Kingham Pastry Server $14.95
- Kingham Gravy Ladle $14.95
- Kingham Soup Ladle $29.95
- Aaron Flatware Set $39.95 – $139.95
- Aaron 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Aaron Steak Knives, Set of 4 $39.95
- Aston Flatware Set $49.95 – $519.95
- Aston 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Aston 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $59.95
- Flute Satin Flatware Set $39.95 – $139.95
- Flute Mirror Flatware Set $39.95 – $139.95
- Flute 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Flute Flatware 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $39.95
- Whitby Flatware Set $49.95 – $179.95
- Whitby 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Westbury Flatware Set $39.95 – $399.95
- Westbury Satin Flatware Set $39.95 – $139.95
- Westbury 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Westbury Steak Knives, Set of 4 $39.95
Style Your Table with Robert Welch Flatware
The flatware you use plays a huge role in the overall look and feel of your table setting. Whether you're looking to create a table that's new and modern, or you prefer a table setting that's a bit more timeless, Robert Welch flatware has the quality pieces that every stylish table needs.
Use this guide to learn more about this special brand of flatware and why it should be part of every meal you serve your friends, family and dinner guests.
What is Robert Welch Flatware?
Created by an English designer with a real flair for flatware, Robert Welch is top-tier everyday dinnerware that you can use with your family and show off to your most important dinner guests. Here are a few things to know about this quality flatware before you find the style that suits your table linens, plates and serving pieces:
- Robert Welch pieces are made of durable 18/10 stainless steel.
- You can put your new Robert Welch serving and flatware right in the dishwasher. You'll get the fine look of silver without the more difficult cleanup.
- You can shop for full place settings with matching serving pieces. Buying your flatware together will give your table an elegant quality that's hard to match with piecemeal setups.
What Styles are Available?
Finding flatware that you love is incredibly easy with all of the different offerings in the Robert Welch line. Here are a few of the different styles and pieces you can use at your table:
- Hammered and beaded-handle flatware. These decorative styles add visual interest to your table without being over-the-top or showy.
- Choose a satin finish for an understated table setting. You can find Robert Welch flatware in satin to create a perfectly-finished place setting.
- Shop for mirror finish flatware to make a bold statement at the table. Perfect for more ornate tables and modern settings, mirror finish flatware offers a highly-polished style. Just make sure you give it a quick shine before you put it out for dinner guests.
- Add a set of steak knives to your collection. They'll work for hard to cut vegetables, chicken and dozens of other dishes too. Once you've got a good set of steak knives in the house, you'll never go back to a dull blade again.
- Serving pieces. Shop for two-piece serving sets to pair with your favorite platters and bowls. For a refined style, match your serving ware to the flatware you pick for the table.
Bring every table setting to life with Robert Welch flatware in modern, transitional and more traditional designs. Available in multiple styles, you can find individual serving pieces, flatware sets and specialty items like steak knives to match your favorite fine china pieces and casual dinnerware.