- DuraClear® Outdoor Faceted Short Tumblers, Set of 6 $59.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Faceted Tall Tumblers $10.95 – $65.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Osteria Stemless Red Wine Glass, Set of 6 $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Osteria Stemless White Wine Glass, Set of 6 $77.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Red Wine Stemless Glasses, Set of 6, Multicolor $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $77.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor White Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $65.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Margarita Glass, Set of 6, Clear $65.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Margarita Glasses, Set of 6, Multi-Color $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 6 $77.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Beer Mugs, Set of 6 $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Pitcher $39.95
- DuraClear® Drinkware Collection $10.95 – $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Multicolor Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $77.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Double Old-Fashioned, Set of 6, Multicolor $77.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Highball Glasses, Set of 6, Clear $89.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Highball Glasses Set of 6, Multicolor $89.95
Keep things clean, safe and beautiful outdoors when you serve beverages in DuraClear®, our drinkware collection at Williams Sonoma that looks like glass but is made from durable polycarbonate. Use these pieces indoors or outdoors, even for poolside parties, picnics and barbecues. Let the kids take them out on the deck or stone patio. DuraClear® is beautiful and safe. Feel free to mix and match your unbreakable glassware even with your most formal glass pitcher with a lid – you won’t be able to tell the difference in clarity! Let us introduce you to DuraClear® so you can see how it transforms the way you entertain and use glassware every day.
When you look at drinkware crafted from polycarbonate, you’ll swear it’s pure glass. But it’s actually unbreakable plastic. Not only do these glasses have superior light-reflecting clarity, but they can also maintain their sparkle through regular use and washing. Durable food-grade polycarbonate is shatter-free, and it won’t crack, break, cloud or discolor.
Using DuraClear® Every Day
This glassware is meant for everyday use. You’ll find casual drinkware, including faceted tumblers that look like water glasses from a French cafe. Every piece is easy to grab and hold. You can also use sets of barware for casual everyday use, too.
The large DuraClear® collection includes pitchers, bar glasses and casual glasses. You can even get DuraClear® glassware monogrammed. Many styles come in clear and multicolored sets:
Margarita glasses, sold in sets of six, come in a range of fun colors and hold ample amounts of your favorite frappe beverages – whether you’re drinking margaritas or want to use some glamorous drinkware with your morning smoothie.
Stemmed red wine glasses, in sets of six, are ideal for both red and white wines. Glasses come in clear or multicolored sets to help you set a festive scene at your dinner table or during a party.
Stemless red wine glasses have a streamlined, modern look. They work equally well for white wines, too.
Double old-fashioned glasses provide an ideal way to enjoy your favorite traditional cocktails. These glasses also work well as everyday drink tumblers.
Highball glasses, in sets of six clear or multicolor, are a bit over 6" high and hold 17 ounces. Highball glasses also come with a licensed NFL™ logo of your favorite AFC™ or NFC™ club and your last name – they’re a perfect gift for Father’s Day or for your favorite bachelor.
Beer mugs, come in sets of six, and are ideal for other beverages including ice tea or lemonade. Each mug is over 5" high and holds over 18 ounces of liquid.
Pitchers, elegant in shape and size, can bring refreshing soda, water, sangrias and juices outdoors for worry-free al fresco dining. Keep several on hand during a party, and fill them with different beverage blends for guests to enjoy.
How’s that for a full bar selection?
DuraClear® items are dishwasher safe, but here’s a few tips to make sure your pieces last longer. When placing them in the dishwasher, make sure there’s plenty of room around the pieces so they avoid direct contact with other dishes or glasses to avoid scratches. This type of glassware is not intended for use with hot or heated beverages, only for chilled and cold liquids.
Bring the style and sparkle of traditional glassware outdoors without worry when you use these elegant glasses.