- DuraClear® Faceted Short Tumblers, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- DuraClear® Faceted Tall Tumblers Sugg. Price $10.95 – $65.95 Our Price $8.76 – $52.76
- DuraClear® Osteria Stemless Red Wine Glass, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® Osteria Stemless White Wine Glass, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
- DuraClear® Osteria Red Wine Stemless Glasses, Set of 6, Multicolor Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
- DuraClear® White Wine Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $65.95 Our Price $52.76
- DuraClear® Margarita Glass, Set of 6, Clear Sugg. Price $65.95 Our Price $52.76
- DuraClear® Margarita Glasses, Set of 6, Multi-Color Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
- DuraClear® Beer Mugs, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® Pitcher Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- DuraClear® NFL Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $109.95
- DuraClear® Drinkware Collection Sugg. Price $10.95 – $89.95 Our Price $8.76 – $71.96
- DuraClear® Multicolor Red Wine Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
- DuraClear® Double Old-Fashioned, Set of 6, Multicolor Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
- DuraClear® Highball Glasses, Set of 6, Clear Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® Highball Glasses Set of 6, Multicolor Sugg. Price $89.95 Our Price $71.96
- DuraClear® NFL Drinkware Collection $109.95
As you gather separates for dining, dinnerware collections will provide you with a wealth of table setting options. Whatever your style, Williams-Sonoma has a dinnerware set that will match it. Banded and decorated dinnerware displays seasonal favorites, such as sunflowers and pumpkins. A number of solid dinnerware sets offer bright and bold colors that complement other elements of the table. Whether porcelain or stoneware, the dinnerware will be both strong and versatile. Melamine dinnerware collections are always a favorite for busy families because these shatterproof pieces are ideal for everyday dining both indoors and outdoors on the patio or deck.
Explore the many options for outdoor dining. Todayʼs outdoor dinnerware brings all of the stylish elements you would expect in the dining room outdoors to the backyard or the balcony. At first glance, rustic melamine looks like antique stoneware or ceramics with its rubbed edges and textured surfaces. However, these pieces are shatterproof, so they are ideal for casual outdoor dining. Clean up is a breeze with dishwasher-safe melamine. Your outdoor dinnerware collection can also include stainless-steel, wood and woven grass separates that enable you to serve salads, breads and more. While ideal for outdoor dining, these pieces are also well suited for casual indoor dining.
Complement your dinnerware collection with coordinated serveware. A wide array of platters are available in various sizes and shapes to fit any serving need. Standard oval and rectangular platters are popular pieces, but you can also explore unusual platter shapes. Octagonal and circular platters have distinctive designs and patterns. You will even find platters with scalloped or beaded edging for added style. Detailed edges are ideal for formal table settings, and virtually any type of food will look better when presented on this type of platter. Add matching or coordinating bowls in many different sizes to your collection, too.
Donʼt forget the flatware as you add to dinnerware collections. Todayʼs flatware styles feature clean lines and subtle beauty that effortlessly transitions from formal to casual meals. The stainless-steel used for these flatware collections promises exceptional durability and strength, replicating silver in its shine and luster, but never tarnishing or requiring polishing. Flatware styles vary widely to appeal to any type of decor with distinctive finishes, such as brushed gold and two-toned stainless-steel. Donʼt forget storage solutions for flatware, with wood caddies available that fit neatly into drawers.
Glassware collections are another essential element to consider when choosing dinnerware collections. The glassware collections you add to your dining arsenal should reflect your unique personality and style. A bustling family that needs durability in their glassware can turn to options, such as the DuraClear collection. At first glance, you probably canʼt even tell that these beautiful pieces are not glass, instead made of polycarbonate. Go ahead and use these pieces outdoors without worry of cracking or breaking. Whatʼs more, they maintain their clarity even with daily use, always remaining crystal clear. Whether you are stocking a barware or a glassware collection, thereʼs a style to match virtually any table setting.
Every dinnerware collection needs accessories to set it off. Napkin rings are one such accessory, which add distinctive style to any type of table setting. Casual dinnerware collections will go hand-in-hand with casual napkin rings in woven sea grass or metal and wicker. When setting an elegant table, reach for marble, silver-plated or enamel napkin rings. The combination of dinnerware, flatware, glassware and napkin rings will pull a table setting together with style. Once you start adding dinnerware collections to your dining options, youʼll be ready to serve virtually any style of meal.