- Plymouth Woodland Birds Pitcher $49.95
- Twas the Night Snowman Pitcher $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Carafe $10
- Williams Sonoma Pitcher $47.95
- Azulejo Pitcher $99.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Pitcher $99.95
- AERIN White Basketweave Pitcher Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $71.99
- Pewter Pitcher $299.95
- Antique Brass Hammered Pitcher Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Valori Home Pitcher $39.95
- Ceramic & Pewter Pitcher, Large $169.95
- Bordalo Pinheiro Rua Nova Pitcher $83
- Chill Barware Carafe with Marble Base $180
- AERIN Glass Pitcher $59.95
- Palm Pitcher Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Vintage Etched Pitcher $59.95
- Vintage Etched Carafe Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $39.99
- Vintage Etched Bedside Carafe Sugg. Price $32.95 Sale $19.99
- Smoke Grey Pitcher $29.95
- Tall Glass Pitcher $39.95
- Glass Pitcher $59.95
- Sonora Outdoor Etched Tritan Pitcher $29.95
- DuraClear® Outdoor Pitcher $39.95
- Monogrammed Glass Carafe $39.95
- Alfi Juwel Carafe, Chrome $199.95
- Alfi Thermal Carafes $199.95 – $239.95
- Alfi Gusto Black Carafe $100
- Alfi Gusto Red Carafe $100
- Alfi Achat Chrome Carafe $300
- Stainless-Steel & Copper Pitcher Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Presidio Pitcher Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $59.99
- Hammered Water Pitcher Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Hammered-Copper Pitcher Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Hand Painted Chicken Jug $49.95
When pouring drinks, using decorative pitchers is much more pleasing to the eye than pouring your drinks straight from their shop-bought containers. At Williams Sonoma, we have pitchers for hot and cold drinks that look stylish for any occasion.
When entertaining outside on a hot summer’s day, use a pretty pitcher to pour refreshingly cool drinks for your guests. Clear glass pitchers display the contents inside, which is particularly great when the colorful liquid is infused with different types of fruit. In this instance, a glass pitcher with a lid is best to prevent the fruit from spilling out while you’re pouring the drinks. A pitcher filled with punch or sangria looks perfect when placed next to your other drink dispensers.
Consider a slender open kitchen carafe for serving water and a curved pitcher for juices. Etched patterns provide a pretty touch. Surprise someone special with a monogrammed carafe as a gift to hold their wine when dining in style. For convenience, choose a carafe with a matching tumbler that’s stored over the pouring spout.
While glass pitchers suit all surroundings, other materials look striking amid different types of decor. In modern surroundings, shiny pitchers made of hand-hammered stainless-steel or copper gleam as you pour iced tea or margaritas. This type of design looks stylish when paired with crisp white table linens.
For more rustic appeal, a porcelain pitcher is the best choice. Choose one designed with a traditional basket weave pattern or opt for an illustration that evokes feelings of summer, such as colorful fruit or delicate blossoms. Go all out with a hand-painted earthenware pitcher that’s adorned with miniature sculptures of animals or flowers. A translucent glaze adds lustrous shine to the pitcher’s patterned exterior while providing a layer of protection.
Choose a pitcher in the shape of an animal for a fun touch to your dining table. For example, a brightly colored pitcher in the shape of a chicken gets your kids laughing in the mornings as they pour milk over their cereal through the chicken’s beak.
Keep your beverages piping hot in a double-walled carafe that has a vacuum-sealed glass liner and an airtight hinged lid. Flip the lid open for easy refills and pour your beverage smoothly via the dripless spout. This type of insulated pitcher is ideal for keeping both hot and cold beverages at the optimum temperature for hours, so change the contents to suit your preferences whenever you want.
When considering the design of your pitcher, bear in mind that a jug with a handle makes it easy to carry and pour while a carafe with a hinged lids provides easy one-handed use. A pitcher that’s safe to use in the dishwasher, microwave and freezer is also very convenient.
As with all drink dispensers, simple and understated designs look good in any surroundings, while more decorative designs really stand out. Choose the style that creates the best impression for your needs, a material that matches your decor and a design that makes storing, displaying, carrying and serving your beverages easier.