- Williams Sonoma Round Gold Flask Sugg. Price $47.95 Sale $29.99
- Stainless-Steel Flask $15.95
- Belmont 14-Karat Gold-Plated Flask Sugg. Price $44.95 Sale $34.99
- RBT Flask Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Copper Flask $29.95
- Colored Bar Flask Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
Treat Yourself to a Collection of Cool Flasks
When you're looking for a simple personal accessory that showcases your lifestyle and good taste, cool flasks make a great statement. These flasks are made for discreet sharing with a select few at a packed private event, for sporting events where a casual camaraderie reigns or for nipping here and there outside on a cold winter day or by the pool or fire pit in summer. Look for a variety of styles and you'll find you almost never run out of options. Cool flasks make such a perfect collectible. They're useful and they can be personalized, plus no one could fault you for carrying a different one each time it's appropriate.
When Do You Need a Hip Flask?
Discover all the ways you can enjoy cool flasks either on your own at an event, with friends or with a crowd. Carry yours in the interior pocket of a jacket, in a pair of well-made pants or shorts with a generous side pocket or in a bag that you can access gracefully.
- A flask is perfect for any occasion when you want to either sip a fine spirit discreetly or create a sense of connection and privacy with a select group at an event.
- You might bring a simple stainless steel flask to a backyard barbecue at a friends or neighbor's house if you wanted to share a few tastes of a rare spirit, like a scotch or other whiskey, without bringing over the whole bottle.
- A wedding is another occasion when a flask is considered appropriate. A luxury flask with a high-gleam gold polish or monogram goes with formal or event dress. Skip the line at the bar and refresh your glass on your own.
The Basics of Cool Flasks
As you choose which flask to add to your collection next, consider the fundamentals and then select based on your personal style, where you plan to take it and which flask just really catches your eye.
- Traditionally, flasks are mostly squared off, but they have a curve to the back that snugs around your hip. While most people don't wear their flask tucked at the waist anymore, it's a nice throwback detail to remind you of how flasks used to a basic accessory for many people.
- Look for a flask with rounded corners to update the style. The size stays about the same, but the silhouette is a touch more modern.
- Monogramming flasks is a classic way to commemorate an event or add to a suite of personal accessories. Make sure you have at least one monogrammed flask as you curate a collection.
Enjoy selecting and using this timeless, stylish accessory for many events to come. Don't overlook giving them as gifts, either.