- Crafthouse by Fortessa Coupe Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Our Price $11.96 – $47.96
- Vintage Etched Coupe Glasses Sugg. Price $16.95 – $67.95 Our Price $13.56 – $54.36
- Dorset Champagne Coupe Sugg. Price $29.95 – $59.95 Our Price $23.96 – $47.96
- Riedel Grape Champagne Coupes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $57.60
- Schott Zwiesel Note Coupe Glasses Sugg. Price $14 – $84 Our Price $11.20 – $67.20
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Coupe Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $14 – $84 Our Price $11.20 – $67.20
- Williams Sonoma Flared Coupe Glasses Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $5.99
- Williams Sonoma Coupe Cocktail Glasses Sugg. Price $16.95 – $67.95 Our Price $13.56 – $54.36
- Gold Rim Coupe Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $11.99
- Elyx Copper Coupes, Set of 2 $79.95
Are you ready for a classic cocktail served up in a gorgeous glass? Coupe glasses have subtle details in each design, including delicate etchings, graceful lace patterns and swirls. A glass of champagne or a cocktail will taste even better served in one of these beautiful creations. Equip your bar area with some of the classic glassware we offer at Williams-Sonoma.Bourbon glasses are great for serving up a blend of the well-known cocktail of whiskey, sugar syrup, orange bitters and ice. The glasses are easy to grip and hold, standing about half the height of an iced tea glass. Their versatility makes them suitable for all types of beverages like juice, lemonade or other cocktails, so everyone in the family can enjoy the extra-elegant touches these glasses provide. Are you looking for an ideal present? Personalize a set of coupe glasses with a monogram for gift-giving.
Stock your bar with assorted sizes and types of copper barware and stemware to suit different drinks and tastes, including Moscow mules. Champagne flutes allow the effervescence to bubble to the top. The dainty stemmed flutes are classy for making a celebratory toast or just for sipping a little prosecco because it tastes good. There’s always cause for celebration. Splash some cranberry juice in the bubbly to add color and a hit of a fruity taste. Stemless wine glasses are ideal for drinking your favorite vino, so they’re a nice type of glassware to include in your bar. Many wine lovers prefer the stemmed wine glasses for white, but you can really serve wine in whichever glass you like best.
Casual glasses include goblets, tumblers and assorted highball glasses. Make a batch of sangria and serve it in a goblet garnished with some fresh fruit. Blend the liquors together for a stiff Long Island iced tea and pour your blend in the tumblers. A vodka screwdriver or a rum runner would be tasty served in a highball glass. Scotch connoisseurs will appreciate sipping on an aged scotch in a any glass, but our highball glasses are certainly fitting.
Add select cocktail glasses to your bar area. Martini glasses have a signature shape designed for showcasing this classic drink. Full bar kits are contain all the helpful tools you need for mixing a delicious martini that tastes like a professional bartender made it. Manhattan glasses are a little bit smaller than martini glasses and are ideal for serving this whiskey drink. Brandy snifters are elegant for enjoying brandy, and you can easily choose to personalize these glasses with a monogram. Use copper mugs for serving any cold drink. Their convenient handles make it easy for guests to tote their drinks around a party.