- Avignon Highball Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $55.95
- Dorset Crystal Highball Glasses $29.95 – $119.95
- MacLean Cut Crystal High Ball Glasses $29.95 – $119.95
- Williams Sonoma Classic Highball Glasses $14.95 – $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Highball Glasses $12.95 – $51.95
- Williams Sonoma Estate Highball Glasses $14.95 – $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Encore Highball Glasses $8.95 – $35.95
- Paz Highball Glasses $12.95 – $51.95
- Vintage Etched Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $12.95 – $49.95
- Cristal D'Arques Macassar Highball Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $12.95 – $51.95 Sale $8.99 – $34.99
- Riedel Spey Highball Glasses, Set of 2 $29.90
- Aerin White Confetti Highball Glasses $16.95 – $67.95
- AERIN Confetti Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $67.95
- Gold Flamingo Highball Glass Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Gold Palm Tree Highball Glass Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Gold Pineapple Highball Glass Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $54.95
- Design Crew Basics Highball Glasses, Set of 6 $19
- Williams Sonoma Smoke Grey Highball Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Sale $9.99 – $41.99
- Williams Sonoma Glow Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $10.95 – $43.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Highball Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Crafthouse by Fortessa High Ball Glasses, Set of 4 $14.95 – $59.95
- Monogrammed Highball Glasses $64.95
- Monogrammed Square Highball Glasses $54.95 – $64.95
- Edward Highball Glasses, Set of 4 $19.95 – $79.95
- Schott Zwiesel His & His Highball Glasses $54.95
- Schott Zwiesel Hers & Hers Highball Glasses $54.95
- Schott Zwiesel His & Hers Highball Glasses $54.95
- Pewter Highball Glasses, Set of 2 $39.95 – $79.95
- Crown Cut Highball Glasses Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Oblique Highball Glasses Sugg. Price $6 Sale $3.99
- DuraClear® Tritan Highball Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $14.95 – $89.95 Our Price $11.96 – $71.96
- DuraClear® Tritan Highball Glasses, Set of 6, Multicolored Sugg. Price $77.95 Our Price $62.36
When it comes to entertaining guests, one of the most important essentials to have on hand is the right glassware. Whether you’re hosting a cocktail party or a sit-down affair, highball glasses are an excellent accessory for your get-together. Shop Williams Sonoma for several different styles of highball glasses, which work great for a whiskey and soda during happy hour or a cold sweet tea on a hot afternoon.
What Are Highball Glasses?
A highball glass is simply a tumbler, and while it’s often used as the mainstay at cocktail parties, it’s a versatile glass that works well for any type of drink or any occasion. If you’re very specific about your barware and its sizes, the highball glass is taller than a standard rocks or “old fashioned” glass, which is another bar glass staple. A specific Collins glass is also typically an integral part of any complete bar set, and this glass has a slimmer, sleeker look than a highball.
When it comes to a highball glass, most cocktails work well in this reasonably tall glass, especially served over ice. Ideal for a rum or whiskey and coke, a vodka tonic or even a complicated libation such as a Long Island Ice Tea, this type of glass is easy for you to mix drinks, and seamless for your guests as well. For those who carry flasks, the highball is the perfect companion. Simply load your glass with ice, pour from the flask and add the mixture for a quick drink. Because of its medium to large size, a highball can also be part of your everyday dinnerware and serveware. Have an ice cold water with a slice of lemon, a smooth cola during dinner or a Shirley Temple for the children at the table.
Designs & Style
While in theory highballs all have the same construct and shape, there are many different designs and styles to choose from to set a perfect table. Opt for a crystal-themed glass with a gold rim, or a sleek highball glass with just the right amount of curvature. Personalized glasses are also an option, and work well for your home or as a wedding or shower gift. Choose an initial or small phrase to be delicately engraved in the glass for a lifelong keepsake. Highball glasses can also be patterned. Look for glasses that come in different colors, such as blue or red, or clear glasses with cheerful patterns, such as palm trees or pineapples.
No matter what type of highball glass you choose, they are bound to be a hit at your next get-together or event. Use them outdoors or in, for both informal and formal gatherings.