Shop by Category
- Cooks' Tools
- Dining & Bar
- Williams Sonoma Home
Shop by Room
Shop by Price Point
Create Your Wedding Registry at Williams Sonoma
During the happiest time of your life, friends and family gather around naturally to support your wedding dreams. Create a registry at Williams Sonoma to ensure your new home is furnished and stocked with all you need to live happily ever after.
What Is A Wedding Registry?
A wedding registry is a list you make with your favorite stores to tell friends and family what you'd love as gifts to celebrate your wedding.
- Young couples use a registry to stock a new home or to build starter sets in their kitchen.
- Older couples who may have built beloved kitchen collections can use a registry to bridge tool or appliance gaps in a newly-shared home. It can also be a chance to start fresh with all new home goods.
Choose from Your Favorite Stores
The wedding registry at Williams Sonoma is called The One and it's a registry collective.
- A registry collective lets you add gift selections from multiple stores that serve different needs, like home goods, furnishings, textiles or artwork.
- The One is a collective between Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn and west elm. Anything you like from this family of brands is available for your friends and family to peruse under your name online.
- There's an app that you can use, too, to finalize your selections together as a couple in the privacy of your home whenever it is convenient for you.
Cover The Essentials
A registry is the perfect time to shore up your home's essentials. The One has an essentials checklist to help guide you through what you need for a beautifully appointed home.
- The list includes itemized suggestions for cookware, cutlery, electrics, serveware, bakeware, linens and more.
- You can select linens, bedding, bathroom items, home decor and other goods that you need, too.
- Simple "101"-style help is available for you to select the features you need from your selections, too.
Enjoy A Special Shopping Event
When you register with The One, you get to attend a private shopping event with a gift-registry specialist. The goal of the event is to craft the ultimate wedding registry -- while having a lot of fun together as you build your future.
Once your registry is complete, it's time to share it with family and friends in advance of the big day.