- Williams Sonoma 4-Burner Gas Grill $1,299.95
- Williams Sonoma 6-Burner Gas Grill $1,799.95
- Michael Mina Grill $999.95
- Icon Hybrid Kamado Grill, Cottage White $1,399.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Force Grill Sugg. Price $899 Our Price $799.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Furnace Grill Sugg. Price $999 Our Price $899.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal the Cube Grill Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $199.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Hub Sugg. Price $2,249 Our Price $1,999.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Fusion Grill Sugg. Price $1,249 Our Price $999.95
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Built-In Grill $17,995
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill $20,095
- Kalamazoo Hybrid Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $25,395 – $25,845
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill with Side Burner $30,715
- Kalamazoo Gaucho Wood-Fired Freestanding Grill $25,415
- Hestan 60'' Grill with Worktop & Storage Drawer $9,649 – $11,388
- Hestan 60'' Grill with Double Side Burners $11,299 – $13,038
- Hestan 54'' Grill with Worktop & Storage Drawer $7,999 – $10,488
- Hestan 54'' Grill with Double Side Burners $10,499 – $12,138
- Caliber Rockwell Grill $10,000
- Homdoor Stainless-Steel Outdoor Tandoor Oven $1,999.95 – $2,199.95
Create An Outdoor Kitchen with A Propane Grill
A propane grill can be an easy starting point for a full-fledged outdoor kitchen. These cooking units have tons of space inside the grill itself and include surface space on either side of the grill, usually in the form of fold-down shelves.
Find the grill that's best for your patio, deck or backyard and build out from there. With just a few changes, you can design a whole new space for meals and entertaining.
What Is A Propane Grill?
A propane grill is a cooking unit with a metal construction that heats food on a grill or grate over its heat source. In the case of propane, the gas provides fuel for a fire that cooks your meat, seafood, tofu or veggies.
- These grills use liquid propane in a tank. The propane is liquid because it's pressurized in a tank, which drops its temperature.
- When you open your propane tank's valve, the liquid becomes gas again instantly. This is totally safe -- it's how all propane functions.
- Some grills are hybrid grills. If you remove the gas tank, you can use it with briquettes as a charcoal grill.
New Features Make Propane Grills Amazing
As grills become more advanced, they become more worthy of their own dedicated outdoor cooking area.
- Invest in a grill with multiple independent burners for ultra-control over cooking space. Micro-environments across a big grill let you multi-task like a grill champion.
- Larger grills come with rotisserie spits so that you can cook entire birds or big legs.
- Quick ignition is ready to cook as soon as you are.
- Round hoods promote 360° air circulation for convection cooking that is fast and precise.
- Don't forget to look for one with a built-in bottle opener.
Stocking A Grill Area Like A Kitchen
To fully realize an outdoor kitchen around your grill, pair yours with simple appointments and comfortable outdoor furnishing for a full-on dining experience.
- Set up a station for knives outside at a nearby high-top table or a shelving unit you keep outside. Having the tools you need to slice, chop, carve and serve makes your grill feel like you're in the kitchen.
- Build or dedicate an area of your deck to a bar. You can keep it simple at first, but stock it with bar tools and shatterproof glasses.
- Set the table with a tablecloth you love and dress it with a centerpiece of candles, wreaths or ceramics. Invest in comfortable outdoor dining chairs.
Use for Entertaining
Once you've got your grill area set-up, start inviting friends, family and neighbors over to eat and relax. When your grill becomes an extension of your house, everyone thinks of your place as home.