- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin with Sea Bass Embossed Lid Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Petite Cast-Iron French Oven, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $159.99 – $210
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $300 – $757 Our Price $149.95 – $560
- Staub Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $286 Our Price $170 – $205
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $293 Our Price $89.99 – $205
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, 3 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $179.95 – $429 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 3 1/2-Qt. Braiser Sugg. Price $457 Our Price $330
- Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin Sugg. Price $414 – $471 Our Price $221.99 – $345
- Williams Sonoma Cast-Iron Comal $19.95
- Terra-cotta Tortilla Warmer Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $18.99
- Jalapeño Pepper Roasting Pan, Non-Slip Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $9.99
- Molcajete $49.95 – $59.95
- Pig Molcajete Sugg. Price $54.95 Sale $39.99
- Bowl Molcajete Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $29.99
- Large Molcajete $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Avocado Slicer & Pitter $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Avocado Pitter & Masher $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Avocado Slicer & Cuber $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Avocado Storage Container $7.95
- Avocado Cuber $19.95
- OXO 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer $9.95
- Chef'n Lime Juicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Lime Press $12
- Jalapeño Corer Sugg. Price $10.95 Sale $7.99
- Italian Tomato Press $39.95
- Microplane® Herb Mezzaluna Sugg. Price $13.95 Sale $9.99
- Ray Garcia's Chile de Arbol Salsa Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- What's Gaby Cooking, Salsa & Guacamole Starter Gift Set $29.95
- What's Gaby Cooking, Spicy Guacamole Starter $9.95 – $19.90
- Williams Sonoma Pressure & Slow Cooking Sauce, Jalapeno Lime Chicken Sugg. Price $16.95 – $33.90 Our Price $13.56 – $27.12
- Williams Sonoma Rub, Chile Lime $12.95 – $25.90
Expand Your Tastes with Mexican Cookware
Dive into the refined flavors of pan-American cuisine with Mexican cookware, designed to make your meals as rich or simple as you like. These pieces can be used to prepare the various specialties of different regions of Mexico, to try your hand at Tex-Mex dishes or to fall back on your favorite, easy Latin recipes. If you're more accustomed to continental styles of cooking, these pans, braisers, warmers and mashers fit right in with your everyday meal prep. Discover everything you need from gadgets to cast iron ovens to round out a curated or emerging collection of Mexican cookware.
Preparing Mexican Cuisine at Home
Preparing Mexican-influenced meals is a joyful way to include flavors ranging from subtle to complex to fiery.
- If you're fortunate enough to know the recipes and techniques from your heritage or worldly experience, these cookware pieces become high-end selections in a treasured collection.
- For those who are eager to learn the secrets of this fantastic cuisine, these Mexican cookware pieces get you started, keep you cooking and support the sense of accomplishment that comes with creating something new and delicious.
- If you're a lover of all things avocado, you're already into Mexican cuisine. A little avocado with every plate is a staple in Latin homes and restaurants. Check out the exceptional variety of avocado gadgets for the true aficionado.
Types of Mexican Enamel Cookware
Discover Mexican cookware that you can use for stuffed peppers, hominy or tortilla soups, enmoladas-- those are the upgraded version of a burrito--and lots more. These pieces become daily favorites when you use them to cook American or other cultural dishes, as well.
- Look for oval gratins to create rice and fish meals or to stew vegetables in thick moles and other sauces.
- A cast iron pot is perfect for simmering a complex soup, like a pozole, usually made for special occasions.
- Wide griddles are a must for the perfect tortillas. Use the griddle dry and very hot with the tortillas hitting the surface for just a few seconds on each side. Keep them warm in a tortilla warmer afterwards.
Don't forget to grab a molcajete for yourself. This is the Mexican version of a mortar and pestle, made of stone and often featuring iconic animal silhouettes or forms. Use yours to grind spices or make guacamole.
Oven-to-Table Cookware Selections
The beauty of so much Mexican cookware is that it's truly kitchen-to-table. Bring enamel cast iron out to place on a trivet or carry the molcajete straight to the table after mixing avocado or signature piques.