- Chrome Corner Shelf Unit $279.95
- Garment Rack $199.95
- Chrome Corner Shelf Unit $199.95
- Addison Wall System Wall Mount Sugg. Price $109.95 Our Price $89.95
Swedish Wood Shelving
- Swedish Wood Shelving $9.95 – $229.95
- Swedish Wood Shelving-Utility Cart with Wheels $179.95
- Swedish Wood Shelving, Wine Racks $179.95 – $329.95
Beer & Wine Storage
- Marble Stacking Wine Rack $129.95
- Walnut Stacking Wine Rack $59.95
- Olivewood Stacking Wine Rack $69.95
- Walnut Pyramid Wine Rack Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- Olivewood Pyramid Wine Rack Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $39.99
- White Pyramid Wine Rack Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $24.99
- White Marble Wine Rack Sugg. Price $64.95 Sale $49.99
- Modular Australian Pine Wine Racks $129.95 – $239.95
- Swedish Wood Shelving, Wine Racks $179.95 – $329.95
- Navarro Wine Storage Sugg. Price $895 – $1,595 Our Price $745 – $1,495
- Marvel Professional Dual Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $4,049.95
- Marvel High-Efficiency Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $1,899.95
- Marvel Professional Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $2,299.95
- Marvel High-Efficiency Dual Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $2,499.95
- Marvel Gallery Single Zone Wine Cellar, 24" $1,699.95
- Marvel Single Zone Wine Refrigerator $1,499.95
- Marvel High Efficiency Beverage Center, 24" Sugg. Price $1,754 Our Price $1,649.95
- PicoBrew Pico Pro Craft Beer Brewery $599.95
- PicoBrew Beer Brewing Keg $99.95
- PicoBrew Beer Serving Keg $14.95
- Marvel Indoor Single Tap Built-In Beer Dispenser, 24" Sugg. Price $2,332 Our Price $2,199.95
- Marvel Outdoor Single Tap Mobile Draft Beer Dispenser $2,599.95
- Marvel Outdoor Single Tap Built-In Draft Beer Dispenser, 24" $2,349.95
The kitchen is often the heart of the home, serving as the place where the family gathers to eat, talk and laugh together. It’s a hive of activity, with kids racing in and out to get drinks while parents juggle food preparation with other household chores. With so much going on, it’s useful to have some good organization solutions. Our stylish kitchen shelving at Williams Sonoma includes plenty of options to help you make the most efficient use of your available space while making it easier to find what you need to tackle any task.
Made to Measure
When purchasing any kind of storage solution, the primary considerations are the space you have available and what you intend to store. You don’t want to purchase something that’s too big to fit in your kitchen, but you don’t want to purchase something that’s too small for the items you intend to store. To get something just right for your needs, start by measuring the available space, making sure there’s plenty of room for moving around the furniture and for accessing shelves or cupboards. It’s also important to ensure your new furniture isn’t going to prevent doors from opening, block light from the window or cover electrical outlets you use regularly. If space is particularly tight, consider a cart with wheels, which is easy to move out of the way when you need extra room. To ensure you have adequate storage space, consider units with adjustable shelving, so you have the option to customize your environment and arrange shelving for even the most awkward items.
Cabinets tend to be the most common type of storage solution in a kitchen, but if you really want to open up the room to make it feel larger and brighter, some well-placed open shelving units are a good solution. Open shelves help to break up rows of cabinets, so it’s possible for you to make your kitchen feel more spacious while adding some visual interest. You have the opportunity to display items that add extra character to your decor, such as cut flowers in vases, fresh fruit in a fruit basket or decorative ornaments. Open shelves are also a good option for the items you use on a regular basis, such as tea and coffee caddies, salt and pepper.
If you have a modern kitchen, consider wire shelving, as the chrome finish helps to keep things light and bright, and the wire structure makes the space feel as big as possible without compromising on storage space. Wire shelves are also incredibly light, so they’re easier to move around if you want to rethink your room’s layout, yet they remain incredibly strong, so they’re up to the task of holding skillets and ironware. Wooden shelving has a more traditional look, but the range of colors and painted finishes makes it a versatile option suitable for a wide range of home and interior decors.
Good wine deserves good wine storage. Use a wine rack to arrange your bottles for easy access and to reduce the risk of an accident. If you like to keep your wine collection minimal, a tabletop rack may be the best option. It gives you storage for around four bottles and is compact enough to position on your worktop without getting in the way while you’re cooking. Tabletop racks are particularly useful if you don’t have a lot of floor space. Larger racks hold dozens of bottles and make an impressive display piece for wine connoisseurs.
Whether you need a new wine rack for your growing collection of bottles, new storage to make efficient use of your cooking area, or you’re planning a major overhaul of your current kitchen layout, kitchen shelving is an important part of creating a kitchen that is functional and welcoming enough for everyday use. Choose carefully to enhance your enjoyment of the space, and make the heart of your home the best room in the house.