- Olivewood Flatware Tray $79.95 – $89.95
- Olivewood Expandable Tray $79.95 – $89.95
- Olivewood Utensil & Accessories Tray $74.95 – $89.95
- Walnut Flatware Tray $59.95 – $69.95
- Walnut Utensil & Accessories Tray $54.95 – $64.95
- Walnut Expandable Flatware Tray $59.95 – $69.95
- Marble Utensil & Accessories Tray $79.95
- Marble Flatware Tray $89.95
- Stainless-Steel Flatware Tray $49.95 – $59.95
- Stainless-Steel Expandable Tray $49.95 – $59.95
- Stainless-Steel Utensil & Accessories Tray $44.95 – $54.95
- Copper Flatware Tray $49.95 – $59.95
- Copper Expandable Tray $49.95 – $59.95
- Copper Utensil & Accessories Tray $44.95 – $54.95
- White Utensil & Accessories Tray $34.95 – $44.95
- White Expandable Tray $39.95 – $49.95
- White Flatware Tray $39.95 – $49.95
- Organization Set $19.95
- Tool Alignment Insert $14.95
- Baking Set $24.95
- Cupcake & Baking Organizer $14.95
- Boos Island with Drawer and Wood Shelf, Walnut $2,695
- Boos Island with Drawer and Wood Shelf, Maple $1,895
- Walnut Knifedock In-Drawer Deluxe Tray Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Roll-Out Lid and Tray Organizer $49.95
- Cork Drawer Liner $20
- Super Grip Shelf Liner, White $36.95
Tired of having to sift through all of your kitchen drawers just to find a spatula? It’s time to outfit your kitchen drawers with drawer organizers from Williams-Sonoma. Drawer organizers enable you to take control of your kitchen so that you don’t waste precious moments searching for your desired tool. These handy additions make sure that all of your kitchen utensils and silverware have a designated location. The drawer organizers come in an assortment of functional styles and quality materials. Standard-sized drawer organizers work well in conventional kitchen drawers.
If you have a drawer with an irregular size, or if you want to fit the organizer and multiple items in the drawer, opt for an adjustable tray. Adjustable trays expand, enabling you to have just the right number of compartments. One option expands to offer five side-by-side trays for all of your steak knives, forks and spoons. Lock the utensil tray into place once it’s the right size so it doesn’t shift. Another option adjusts so that you have seven possible places to store your cutlery. When it’s time to downsize the tray, just unlock it and remove the additional trays until you need them again.
Once you have your flatware drawer under control, it’s time to move onto the junk drawer. Conquer the junk drawer by fitting it with modular drawer organizers. Arrange the module drawer organizers so that they fit your storage needs and the size of the drawer. If you’re working with an especially deep drawer, you can even stack multiple module drawer organizers on top of one another. It’s easy to remove a drawer organizer from the drawer when needed. For example, when working on home improvements, you may want to tote all of your screws and nails around the house. Just take the organizer that contains these items out for effortless portability. When the project is over, the module easily fits back into place.
You’re in the middle of trying to cook dinner, when you realize that your recipe calls for a lid. Unfortunately, quickly finding a lid for your cookware feels impossible due to the current disarray of your kitchen. Give your lids a designated storage spot with a roll-out lid and tray organizer. The roll-out lid and tray organizer fits inside of your cabinet. When you want a lid, just pull the organizer out. It comfortably holds 18 pan lids. Smooth ball bearings allow the organizer to effortlessly glide in and out of the cabinet. This piece also holds cookie sheets, cutting boards and trays. Durable chrome-plated steel helps the organizer work as intended, even after extended usage.
Your kitchen tools have their own drawer so that you know where to find them. However, when you pull the drawer open, it seems like the tools always slide around. Keep tools in place by covering the insides of the drawers with a cork drawer liner. Trim the liner so that it’s exactly the size that you need. It gives tools a bit of grip so that they stay where they’re supposed to. This drawer liner is non-adhesive, enabling you to quickly remove it when it requires cleaning. Cork is a great material to use in the kitchen, as it absorbs moisture and resists mildewing. These liners also work well on shelves to provide protection from spills and keep the contents from falling over.
To create an aesthetically pleasing kitchen, it’s essential to pay attention to every detail, including your drawer organizers. Even if you’re the only person who sees them on a daily basis, knowing that they match all of the details in your kitchen, such as your kitchen linens, feels fantastic. Walnut drawer organizers look stunning in kitchens with rich, bold hues. If your kitchen has a light, airy feel to it, bamboo drawer organizers adhere to your kitchen’s theme.