- Williams Ceramic Canisters, Set of 3 $99.95
- Williams Ceramic Classic Countertop Set $138.95
- Williams Ceramic Deluxe Countertop Set $389.95
- Ceramic Salt Keeper $29.95
- Ceramic Salt Box $29.95
- Williams Ceramic Spice Set Sugg. Price $89.85 Our Price $69.95
- Ceramic Countertop Tray $29.95
- Ceramic Partitioned Utensil Holder $39.95
- Ceramic Knife Holder with Kapoosh® Insert $79.95
- Williams Sonoma Ceramic Wood Paper Towel Holder $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ceramic & Wood Bread Box $119.95
- Countertop Ceramic Lazy Susan Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $14.99
- Ceramic Spoon Rest $19.95
- Blue & White Butter Dish $19.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Spoon Rest $24.95
- Blue and White Ceramic Cachepot, Cherry Blossom Sugg. Price $175 Sale $104.99
- Blue & White Ceramic Canisters Sugg. Price $59.95 – $309.95 Sale $47.99 – $309.95
- Blue & White Utensil Holder $89.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Mixing Bowls, Set of 2 $69.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Countertop Tray $24.95
- Blue & White Trivet $14.95
Ceramic Kitchen Accessories
You’ve put in a lot of hard work and time to get your kitchen just the way you want it, from the right flooring and walls to your cupboards and appliances. Finding the right decorations and countertop accessories is just as important as choosing the perfect color scheme for your kitchen, because at the end of the day it’s the little things that really help to pull a room together. At Williams-Sonoma we have many elegant essentials to discover, including a collection of white-glazed ceramic kitchen accessories, so you can give your room that polished, finishing touch.
Things have a way of getting hectic from time to time, with work, school and extracurricular activities all piling up on the schedule. Everyone is busy, and that’s why having things accessible in the kitchen is a simple way to make life a little easier. Our ceramic partitioned utensil holder lets you keep your tongs, spoons and spatulas neatly organized right by the stove, without having to sacrifice style. The non-skid silicon base ensures the ceramic holder remains secure on your counter without slipping and sliding. Made of durable stoneware and featuring a polished white glazed finish, you can remove the holder’s partition to hold all of your utensils in one single space, if desired. Pair it with our ceramic knife holder for an elegantly unified countertop.
No matter what size your kitchen is, doesn’t it always seem like you could use just a bit more storage space? Don’t worry, our ceramic canisters are a simple solution to this common problem. Featuring white-glazed stoneware to match our other ceramic kitchen accessories, canisters are a stylish way to store coffee, tea, sugar or flour right on your counter so they’re always in reach. Like our other ceramic accessories, the canisters’ sleek design is at home in either contemporary or traditional kitchens.
If you’re searching for other decorative storage solutions in the kitchen, check out our ceramic cast-iron trivet for hot pots and pans, or have a look at our iron cookbook holder. Not only do these items feature a matching cast-iron trellis pattern, but they work equally well with all of our other ceramic kitchen accessories. The iron cookbook holder lets you keep your books propped open and upright while cooking, making meal preparation that much easier. For the cast-iron trivet, choose from white, red or gray colors and rest assured knowing its high-quality enamel paint is durable and resists chipping and scratching.
Lots of people keep bread in the freezer, but that’s not a very accommodating option when you’re in a rush and want to enjoy a slice. Keep your bread accessible with our ceramic and wood bread box, which is also a great way to store baked goods. This white-glazed earthenware box complements all of our ceramic kitchen accessories while also adding an extra bit of convenience with its removable maple-wood door, which functions as a sturdy cutting board as well. The sleek design works well in many types of kitchen, whether modern or traditional.
When you want storage, style and organization all in one, look no further than the lazy Susan. This time-honored kitchen essential has been helping cooks in kitchens for centuries, and it is still widely used today. Keep it on the countertop as a convenient way to hold spices or use it on the table for jams and other treats. Our ceramic lazy Susan is designed to fit beneath our ceramic knife or utensil holders to give you easier access to all of your cooking tools. The hidden ball-bearing mechanism ensures the lazy Susan spins quietly and smoothly, and its raised edges keep items securely on the tray without falling off.