Fruit Baskets & Bowls
Discover fun ways to display fruits and vegetables, from ceramic bowls to tiered metal baskets.
- Copper Banana Hanger Fruit Basket $29.95
- Wire Fruit Basket $59.95
- Hanging Wire Fruit Basket Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
- Hanging Wire 3-Tier Fruit Basket $69.95
- Pineapple Fruit Basket $29.95
- Rooster Fruit Basket $29.95
- Wire Fruit Basket $29.95
- Marble Oval Fruit Bowl $129.95
- Marble Fruit Bowl, Large $229
- Marble Tiered Fruit Basket $299.95
- Portugal Fruit Bowl $69.95
- Italian Ceramic Fruit Bowl $69.95
- Olivewood Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $169.95 Sale $143.99
- Partitioned Olivewood Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $269.95 Sale $149.99
- Walnut Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $99.99
- Partitioned Walnut Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $229.95 Sale $129.99
- Williams Collection Fruit Bowl Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
- Marble Fruit Bowl $149.95
- Plymouth Mixing Bowls, Set of 2 $79.95
Wire baskets from us at Williams Sonoma are an excellent way to store foods – for so many reasons! The open spaces between the wires allow air to circulate so food stays fresh longer. Some of the baskets are designed to be left out on a table. Others hang from the ceiling with a single or multi-tiered levels of baskets for additional storage.
The wire baskets are lightweight yet constructed with a strong iron base coated in an elegant copper overlay. Choose from silver or copper color options. The wire is easy to maintain and can be wiped with a damp cloth. Because you can see into the baskets, you can see what you need at a glance. This speeds up your prep work when cooking.
Counter or tabletop copper baskets and bowls are ideal to use as fruit baskets. Keep non-perishable fruits like apples, pears, tangerines and bananas where they can be easily accessible. Family members can grab a healthy snack and go. Having a banana ready might help someone resist the urge to grab a bag of chips. The wire baskets at Williams Sonoma are attractive and can actually serve as useful centerpieces on kitchen or dining room tables. The basket of fruit is both decorative and practical, so it can be used all year long. Using assorted fruit in the basket blends in lots of colors naturally into the room too, with reds, yellows and oranges. Try switching out assorted fruits based on the seasons and holidays. During the fall and the Thanksgiving season you could include pecans in the shells, small pumpkins and acorn squash. In the summer fill the baskets with lemons, avocados, tomatoes and fresh produce from the garden.
Hanging baskets are an alternative to the ones that you set out on a counter. They save counter and pantry shelf space. Use them to store potatoes, onions, garlic cloves and other veggies that don’t require refrigeration. Tiered wire baskets provide two or three separate sections for storing food items. They can be suspended overhead in a pantry or kitchen area. Other kinds of tiered baskets stand alone and are designed to be set out on a counter or high on a shelf. The ones with handles located at the top allow you to move them from place to place as needed. Take the tabletop baskets outside for serving fruit at picnics and family gatherings.
Whether you go for the hanging baskets or countertop versions, you can add both charm and functionality to your kitchen space. Along with these baskets, use a collection of food storage containers to ensure your kitchen is organized and tidy.