Canisters & Cookie Jars
Explore our countertop storage containers, from ceramic cookie jars to copper canisters.
- Marble Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $339.80 Our Price $299.95
- Marble Canister Sugg. Price $49.95 – $209.85 Our Price $39.96 – $179.95
- Marble Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $719.65 Our Price $659.95
- White Marble Stacking Spice Canister Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Grey Marble Canister $69.95
- Olivewood Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $564.65 Our Price $489.95
- Olivewood & Glass Canister Sugg. Price $29.95 – $104.85 Our Price $23.96 – $99.95
- Olivewood Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $174.80 Our Price $159.95
- Walnut Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $209.80 Our Price $169.95
- Walnut Deluxe Countertop Set $659.95
- Walnut Canister Sugg. Price $39.95 – $149.85 Our Price $31.96 – $99.95
- Williams Ceramic Classic Countertop Set $138.95
- Williams Ceramic Canisters, Set of 3 $99.95
- Williams Ceramic Deluxe Countertop Set $389.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Canisters Sugg. Price $59.95 – $309.95 Sale $47.99 – $309.95
- Blue & White Ceramic Classic Countertop Set $398.95
- Copper Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $709.65 Our Price $609.95
- Copper Canister Sugg. Price $49.95 – $229.85 Our Price $39.96 – $199.95
- Copper Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $299.80 Our Price $249.95
- Mackenzie-Childs Royal Check Countertop Collection $530
- MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Canister $80 – $252
- MacKenzie-Childs Royal Check Cookie Jar $58
- MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Canister $80 – $252
- MacKenzie-Childs Flower Market Cookie Jar $58
- Mackenzie-Childs Flower Market Countertop Collection $354
- Mackenzie-Childs Courtly Check Countertop Collection $354
- MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Cookie Jar $58
- MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Canister $80 – $252
- Stainless-Steel Classic Countertop Set Sugg. Price $158.80 Our Price $149.95
- Stainless Steel Deluxe Countertop Set Sugg. Price $433.80 Our Price $389.95
- Airscape Stainless-Steel Storage Containers $21.95 – $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Pineapple Cookie Jar Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $55.97
- HARRY POTTER™ Hedwig Cookie Jar Sugg. Price $69.95 Our Price $48.97
- Italian Ceramic Canister Sugg. Price $39.95 – $149.85 Our Price $31.96 – $139.95
- Biscotti Jar Sugg. Price $11.95 – $19.95 Our Price $9.56 – $15.95
- Williams Sonoma Glass Canister Sugg. Price $27.95 – $32.95 Our Price $22.36 – $26.36
- Glass Canisters Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- OXO Pop Containers $99.95
- Le Creuset Canisters Sugg. Price $40 Sale $32.99
- Le Creuset Enameled Stoneware Canisters Sugg. Price $90 Sale $54.99
- Harvest Pumpkin Canisters Sugg. Price $39.95 – $149.85 Sale $19.99 – $139.95
- Glass Candy Jar Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $29.99
- 'Twas Santa Cookie Jar Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $29.99
- Gift Box Cookie Jar Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $34.99
- White Woven Canister Sugg. Price $39.95 – $119.95 Sale $32.99 – $119.95
- Snowman Stacking Cookie Jar Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $63.99
- Hammered Copper Canister, Extra Tall Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $49.99
Kitchen Canisters and Cookie Jars
Countertop canisters provide essential kitchen storage for dry goods like coffee, tea, spices, sugar, rice, pasta and, of course, cookies. Each of the quality kitchen canisters and cookie jars available at Williams Sonoma features a secure lid that keeps light and moisture away from the contents inside, preserving their freshness and taste.
If you are looking to store freshly baked goodies or just to get a little more organized, here is a brief guide to help you choose the right jars.
Your Choice of Materials in Beautiful Designs
Our kitchen canisters are crafted from a range of durable and attractive materials, making them easy to coordinate with your other countertop storage containers, like fruit bowls and baskets.
- Ceramic: Choose the clean and classic look of white stoneware or opt for an even more traditional style with hand-painted ceramic cookie jars in delicate floral designs.
- Marble: Effortlessly sophisticated, marble canisters lend an elegant touch to modern and traditional kitchens. Natural variations in color ensure that no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Glass and olivewood: Glass jars with a handcrafted olivewood lid, these canisters let you see what's inside and bring the warmth of natural wood to your kitchen.
- Glass and walnut: A slightly darker walnut lid lends these hand-blown glass canisters a sophisticated appeal.
- Copper: Our polished copper canisters and jars bring a warm luster to any countertop and will naturally age to a beautiful bronze patina.
- Stainless Steel: The sleek look of polished stainless steel is right at home in any kitchen, especially if you also have stainless steel appliances.
Available Individually or in Sets
Depending on how much extra countertop storage you need, our canisters and cookie jars are bundled in a number of different buying options.
- Individual canisters are available in three different sizes: 1-qt., 2-qt. and 3 1/4-qt.
- Canisters are also available in sets of three containing one of each size.
- Canister countertop sets include all three canisters as well as one utensil holder.
- Deluxe countertop sets include three canisters, a paper towel holder, a knife holder, a utensil holder and a bread box to meet all of your countertop storage needs.
Seasonal and Novelty Cookie Jars and Canisters
Because cookie jars are usually out on display, it can be fun to incorporate them into your seasonal decor or to choose one featuring an eye-catching design.
- Spiff up your kitchen holiday decor with cookie jars shaped like snowmen, Santa Claus and presents.
- Choose a novelty jar in a cute design for a unique countertop conversational piece.
- Find vintage-inspired candy jars and canisters to complement a rustic or cottage/country decor scheme.
Whether you use them to store cookies and sweets or sugar and spices, kitchen canisters and cookie jars will make a wonderful addition to your countertops. Select white ceramic cookie jars for a timeless look or go with the sleek stylings of stainless steel - the choice is up to you and you'll find no shortage of options at Williams Sonoma.