- Italian Hotel Embroidered Bedding $99 – $399
- Solid Flannel Bedding $49 – $179
- AERIN Scalloped Organic Bedding $79 – $299
- Eyelet Wave Bedding Sugg. Price $79 – $249 Our Price $55.30 – $174.30
- Allover Rouched Bedding Sugg. Price $59 – $249 Sale $46.99 – $198.99
- Diamond Pintucked Bedding Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Our Price $47.40 – $179.40
- Geo Jacquard Bedding Sugg. Price $59 – $199 Our Price $35.40 – $119.40
- Ikat Embroidered Bedding $79 – $349
- Pleated Border Bedding Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $62.99 – $222.99
- Signature Linen Bedding $79 – $299
- Italian Greek Key Embroidered Bedding Sale $99 – $399
- Chambers 600TC Sateen Bedding $149 – $549
- Italian Border 300 Thread Count Sateen Bedding $79 – $349
- Signature 400 Thread Count Percale Bedding $69 – $249
- Monte Carlo 300 Thread Count Italian Bedding $99 – $349
- Classic Velvet Bedding Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $39.99 – $299
- Chain Link Embroidered Bedding $99 – $399
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Border Bedding Sugg. Price $89 – $469 Sale $44.99 – $469
- Cane Embroidery Bedding Sale $99 – $399
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Border Bedding, Flax Sugg. Price $89 – $469 Sale $44.99 – $469
- Metropolitan Bedding Sugg. Price $99 – $469 Sale $29.99 – $280.99
- Moroccan Gate Bedding Sugg. Price $349 – $399 Sale $189.99 – $219.99
- Cheetah Jacquard Bedding Sugg. Price $89 – $469 Sale $69.99 – $398.99
- Mini Diamond Velvet Coverlet Sugg. Price $79 – $399 Sale $29.99 – $278.99
- Greek Key Sateen Coverlet Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $39.99 – $139.99
- Silk Pickstitch Coverlet Sugg. Price $79 – $399 Sale $54.99 – $278.99
- Design Crew Basics Organic Cotton Duvet Cover $49 – $59
- Design Crew Basics Deluxe Organic Cotton Duvet Cover $69 – $79
- Italian Hotel Embroidered Sheeting $89 – $399
- Solid Flannel Sheeting $49 – $179
- AERIN Scalloped Organic Sheeting $79 – $299
- Chambers 600TC Sateen Sheeting $149 – $549
- Signature Linen Sheeting $79 – $299
- Italian Greek Key Embroidered Sheeting Sale $89 – $399
- Signature 400 Thread Count Percale Sheeting $69 – $249
- Chain Link Embroidered Sheeting Sale $89 – $399
- Italian Border 300 Thread Count Sateen Sheeting Sale $79 – $349
- Cane Embroidery Sheeting Sale $89 – $399
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Sheet Set, White $99 – $469
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Sheet Set, Flax $99 – $469
- Moroccan Gate Sheeting Sugg. Price $399 Sale $218.99
- Design Crew Basics Organic Cotton Sheet Set $49 – $59
- Design Crew Basics Deluxe Organic Cotton Sheet Set $59 – $69
- Signature 300 Thread Count Percale Bedskirt $149 – $169
- Signature Linen Bedskirt $169 – $189
- Primaloft Down Alternative Duvet & Pillow $30 – $325
- Laurel Down Duvet & Pillow $145 – $795
White Bedding Shop
Our White Bedding Shop makes your bed from head to toe. Start with a linen or cotton percale bed skirt with split corners and boxed pleats for a clean, uniform fitting. Choose a bedding set with sweet eyelet, Italian washed linen, Greek sateen, cane or chain-link embroidered. Solid white is classic, but subtle patterns are a terrific alternative. Top your bed with puffy down or a down alternative duvet and pillows. This is a bed you’ll want to dive into.
Add some decorative throw pillows. For a monochromatic theme, choose solid white with soft white embroidery or a white with a jute fringe, or accent the bedding with colors or patterns like florals and seashell designs. Elegant velvet fabric or textured beading and raffia pillows are other options. Mix and match with several pillows to add volume and dimension.
A folded throw draped at the foot of the bed gives a relaxed feel and can add some color to the room. Lustrous cashmere or plush lamb’s wool add refinement to the bedding. Personalize a throw with your monogram for a traditional tone. Cheetah-patterned throws or faux fur puts some wildlife in your room. While they are a terrific accessory, throws are also handy for a quick catnap or an afternoon siesta.
To complement the white bedding, consider hanging a large, framed photograph above the bed. Professional photographs are an interesting form of artwork and look stunning above a headboard. Whether it’s a close-up of a conch shell or a surreal view of the clouds, the photography enhances the style of the room. If you prefer an earthy motif, choose photos of sandstone or neutral agate. A gardener will appreciate the beautiful black and white photographs of flowers. Equestrians will love horse silhouettes. A contemporary skyscraper photo or one of rice terraces would also work well in a bedroom or any room in your house. We have a wide array of framed photographs at Williams-Sonoma, which means that you will likely find one that expresses your interests and personality.
Tie in the colors of the room with a rug placed under your bed. The rug is also a soft landing for your feet when you get in and out of bed. Bold colors and patterns draw the eye to the floor. Muted hues or solids blend into the decor. A Moroccan fringed rug adds a shabby chic vibe, or choose a sisal for a natural look. Go for a Tibetan tiger rug or one with an animal print if you prefer a safari illusion.
Select lighting for each side of your bed. Matching table lamps work well on nightstands or bedside tables for reading or finishing work on the computer before going to sleep. You can also change it up a bit with a table lamp on one side and a floor lamp on the other for a more eclectic style. Try a tortoise shell table lamp or a gorgeous Mother-of-Pearl to include a little bit of Mother Nature with your lighting. A fabulous crystal floor lamp is both functional and stunning with any decor.
To keep the natural light in the room, hang drapes or curtains with panels to be open during the day to let the sunlight in. Solid colors or window treatments with a border can add to the decor and frame the windows with color. Belgian linen, velvet, pinch pleats and rod pockets are some of the options to consider when choosing your bedroom curtains. Linen is light and airy while velvet is a heavier, luxurious fabric. Neutral colors complement the interior design of the whole room.