- Chambers® Italian Greek Key Embroidered Sheet Set Our Price $99 – $399
- Chambers® Italian Hotel Embroidered Sheet Set $99 – $399
- Solid Flannel Sheet Set Sugg. Price $69 – $179 Sale $47.99 – $124.99
- Signature Linen Sheet Set Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $46.99 – $178.99
- Chambers® 600TC Sateen Sheet Set Sugg. Price $149 – $549 Sale $103.99 – $499
- Chambers® Cane Embroidery Sheet Set Sugg. Price $99 – $399 Our Price $73.97 – $399
- Chambers® Regent Embroidered Sheet Set Sugg. Price $109 Sale $75.99
- Chambers® Italian Border 300TC Sateen Sheet Set Our Price $79 – $349
- Chambers® Italian 300TC Sateen Sheet Set Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Our Price $58.97 – $299
- Organic 400TC Percale Sheet Set Sugg. Price $69 – $249 Our Price $62.99 – $249
- Chambers Italian Washed Linen Sheet Set, Flax Sugg. Price $99 – $469 Sale $68.99 – $327.99
- Chain Link Embroidered Sheet Set Sugg. Price $399 Sale $278.99
- Design Crew Basics Organic Cotton Sheet Set $49 – $59
- Design Crew Basics Organic Cotton Pillowcases , Set of 2 $12 – $14
- Design Crew Basics Deluxe Organic Cotton Sheet Set $69
- Design Crew Basics Deluxe Organic Cotton Pillowcases, Set of 2 $14 – $19
- Signature Linen Hemstitch Sheet Set Sugg. Price $129 – $329 Sale $89.99 – $229.99
- Tartan Sheet Set, Red Sugg. Price $79 – $329 Sale $54.99 – $229.99
- Tartan Flannel Sheet Set, Red Sugg. Price $59 – $179 Sale $40.99 – $124.99
- Chambers® Silk Cotton Border Sheet Set Sugg. Price $129 – $429 Sale $89.99 – $299.99
- AERIN Scalloped Organic Sheet Set Sugg. Price $79 – $299 Sale $54.99 – $208.99
- Signature 500TC Sateen Sheet Set Sugg. Price $59 – $249 Sale $40.99 – $173.99
- Leaf Embroidered Linen Sheet Set Sugg. Price $389 Sale $194.99
- Italian Two Tone Border Sheet Set Sugg. Price $109 – $399 Sale $54.99 – $238.99
- Simone Embroidered Sheet Set Sugg. Price $399 Sale $199.99
- Percale Border Sheet Set Sugg. Price $109 – $399 Sale $54.99 – $199.99
- Old World Ikat Sheet Set Sugg. Price $349 Sale $174.99
- Snakeskin Jacquard Sheet Set, Grey Sugg. Price $99 Sale $49.99
The Sheet Sets That Make You Want to Stay in Bed
Nothing says luxury like an incredible, fresh set of sheets. If you thought you were getting out of bed in a hurry, forget it. Find the time to turn in early when you pick sheet sets with high thread counts, gorgeous color, beautiful embroidery and the airy feeling of a bed made exactly right. If you don't know your sheet preferences, now is the perfect time to find out--and if you do know, pick up an extra set anyway, just to try something new.
Select The Best Material for You
Luxury sheet sets come in a wide variety of materials. Your selection is based mostly off personal preference, although most people switch it up based on the season, changing bedroom decor--like a pattern they just have to have--or other bedding.
- Organic cotton is a popular choice because it's crisp, clean feeling and easy to launder. You rarely have to iron these unless you love them extra-crisp every time. They're a year-round choice that matches with all other bedding.
- Flannel is snuggly for chillier months. This softer version of cotton adds additional warmth and makes a great layering sheet or works on its own as you transition into autumn.
- Linen is another year-round favorite, getting a lot of love in summer since it feels lightweight or breezy. The texture is comfortable on your skin and looks good from a design perspective.
- Sateen is a silkier selection for when you want a beautiful drape and a lightweight cover.
Mix-and-Match Solids, Details and Patterns
Once you've decided on materials for your sheet sets, start looking at design aspects, like color and pattern.
- Plain, crisp white is always a classic and imparts an upscale, hotel-like mood.
- Deep hues, like a rich, stone-washed blue or even a cloudy gray, intensify the atmosphere for deeper relaxation.
- Woven patterns, like cane trellis or old-world ikat, add flourish in unexpected places and speak to your sincerely excellent taste.
Embroidery Defines Luxury Sheet Sets
For a special touch, select sheets with embroidery. This thread work is a hallmark of luxury sheet sets and available in the Chambers Shop at Williams Sonoma. Look for geometric patterns in bright colors against crisp white for the ultimate in simple contrast and remarkable extravagance.
Dress The Rest of The Bed
Once you've selected your sheets, don't forget to dress the rest of the bed in equally significant pieces. Shop for duvet covers, quilts, shams and more that make your bed the best place in the house.