- Nespresso Gran Lattissima by De'Longhi $599.95
- Nespresso Essenza Plus Espresso Machine with Aeroccino by De'Longhi $279.95
- Nespresso Essenza Plus Espresso Machine by De'Longhi $229.95
- Nespresso Essenza Plus Espresso Machine with Aeroccino by Breville $279.95
- Nespresso Essenza Plus Espresso Machine by Breville $229.95
- Nespresso Creatista Plus Espresso Machine by Breville Sugg. Price $900 Our Price $599.95
- Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother Sugg. Price $569.95 Our Price $227.98
- Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $499.95 Our Price $329.95
- Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Pro Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $799.95 Our Price $599.95
- Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine by De'Longhi $249.95
- Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine with Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother $299.95
- Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino Milk Frother $199.95
- Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by Breville $149.95
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch by De'Longhi Espresso Machine $479.95
- Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $700 Our Price $349.98 – $499.95
- Nespresso Lattissima One Espresso Machine $379.95
- Nespresso Creatista by Breville Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $799 Our Price $499.95
- Nespresso Creatista Uno Espresso Machine Sugg. Price $599.95 Our Price $399.95
Create Classic Espresso with Nespresso OriginalLine Espresso Machines
You don't have to go to a coffee shop to enjoy a fresh, delicious espresso beverage anymore. Nespresso OriginalLine espresso machines let you create classic espresso in the same amount of time it would take to brew a regular coffee. These machines are easy to use and can be customized to create espresso drinks based on your unique taste preferences. If you want to brew quick, easy and delicious espresso at home, the Nespresso OriginalLine is for you. However, if you'd prefer a machine that can brew coffee and espresso, check out Williams Sonoma's selection of Nespresso VertuoLine machines instead.
Nespresso OriginalLine Espresso Machines
Within the OriginalLine collection by Nespresso, there are multiple product ranges available. All machines are fully automatic and most come with a selection of premium Nespresso coffee pods to start off your collection. The specific product range you choose will depend on the size of your kitchen and any extra features you may require.
- The Nespresso Pixie range features compact espresso machines with a modern aluminum style. These machines heat up quickly and are available with or without a separate aeroccino milk frother.
- The Nespresso Essenza Mini range features espresso machines perfect for small kitchens. These sleek and stylish machines will fit into any tight spot on your countertop.
- The Nespresso Citiz range features one cup machines available in standard silver or bold cherry red.
- The Nespresso Expert range is perfect for espresso drinkers who want to control detailed settings to create a custom drink. Using these machines, you can choose from four different cup sizes and three temperature settings. Nespresso Expert machines also connect to your smartphone so you can save your settings.
- Machines in the Nespresso Lattissima range come with a built-in milk frothing system, allowing you to create espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and more in one simple step.
- Machines in the Nespresso Creatista range come with all the best features of the Expert range and the Lattissima range. Creatista machines let you customize the size and temperature of your drink at the push of a button. The built-in milk frothing system creates barista-quality foam, allowing you to practice latte art at home. These premium machines will change the way you feel about mornings.
Be your own barista with Nespresso OriginalLine espresso machines from Williams Sonoma. Instead of waiting in line at a busy coffee shop day after day, start every morning off with a hot and fresh espresso made from the comfort of your kitchen. These easy-to-use machines will save you time and money. Keep extra coffee pods on hand at all times so you can impress your guests with a gourmet espresso at a moment's notice.