- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 9" Bread Knife with Z15 Serration Sugg. Price $162.50 Our Price $129.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Ultimate Bread Knife Sugg. Price $187.50 Our Price $149.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Bread Knife Sugg. Price $137.50 Our Price $109.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm Oak 8" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $162.50 Our Price $129.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $138 Our Price $109.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature Bread Knife Sugg. Price $69 Our Price $39.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Holm Oak 10" Ultimate Bread Knife Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $159.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star II Bread Knife Sugg. Price $156 Our Price $124.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star Bread Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $112.50 Our Price $71.95
Treat Yourself To A Zwilling J.A. Henckels Bread Knife
Discover why those who love bread love the Zwilling J.A. Henckels bread knife. These large, serrated knives are a must-have for your kitchen. Nearly every home has at least one and many have two, especially if you bake bread, layer cakes or pan loaves. Since they're also great for a number of other uses--sawing through massive pineapples comes to mind--the time to invest in a top-quality style is now.
Shopping for A Single Bread Knife
Shopping for a single knife is a treat in and of itself. With so many choices in styles and features, it's easy to see why you would buy a knife outside of your usual set.
Most knife sets do come with bread knives, so picking a Zwilling J.A. Henckels bread knife is a chance to begin indulging in fine cutlery or to expand a collection of treasured kitchenwares.
Zwilling's Sigmaforge Blade Creation
Each Zwilling J.A. Henckels serrated bread knife is made with the cutler's signature Sigmaforge blade hardening process.
- Precision forged blades cut through bread and other goods with grace and ease. Since serrated blades have a row of teeth or ridges to hook food and cut with less friction than a straight edge blade, they need to be exceptionally hard, but also maintain flexibility.
- Sigmaforge incorporates the Fridour ice-hardening technique. This technique produces corrosion-resistant blades that you can use for years to come, especially with the appropriate care, including sharpening.
- Precise lasers are used so the edge of the blade is at an ideal angle for sharpness. This angling is particularly important in the case of serrated knives where angles and surface contact support the knife's functionality.
Classic Knife Design Features
Your Zwilling J.A. Henckels serrated bread knife offers high-end features that stand out from many basic knives.
- Look for a traditional sheep's foot blade, where the top of the blade is rounded and the tip is flat. These knives are great for a good chop into a sandwich.
- Certain knives have handles designed by renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun. This attention to beauty is a significant factor in the value of these knives. Take a moment to check out the oak handles.
- Full tang knives are triple riveted. Triple riveting ensures that your handle lasts for years and could even become an heirloom with consistent care.
- Permanently bonded handles offer a solid texture for a secure, comfortable grip when cutting and slicing.
Compare Zwilling Knives
To select a bread knife from this exclusive range, take a glance at the Zwilling cutlery comparison chart. This chart showcases the best of each knife, so you can decide which one belongs in your kitchen next.