- Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Paring Knife, 3 1/2" Sugg. Price $112 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife, White Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Epicure 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Crafter 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Classic Fully Serrated Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Classic Demi-Bolster 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $66 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer 4" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Paring Knife Sugg. Price $23 Our Price $17.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3" Serrated Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 3 1/2" Paring Knife with Care Kit Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $79.95
- Wusthof Zest 2-Piece Shears & Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Wüsthof Zest 3-Piece Paring Set Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Wusthof Zest 3-Piece Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $19.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Sheep's Foot Paring Knife Sugg. Price $121 Our Price $94.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $67 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3" Hollow-Edge Sheep's Foot Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Classic 2 1/2" Bird’s-Beak Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Wide Paring Knife Sugg. Price $126 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Classic Wide Paring Knife Sugg. Price $86 Our Price $64.95
- Wüsthof Zest 2-Piece Paring Set Sugg. Price $20 Our Price $14.95
Expand Your Skills with A Wusthof Paring Knife
A paring knife is one of the foundational items of any kitchen. When it's time to select one for your home, look to the Wusthof paring knife for its legacy of quality and longevity, plus its functional aesthetic. Wusthof knives are beloved by professionals and home chefs around the world for their superlative construction. This refined line deserves your attention when you're looking for cutlery essentials.
What To Look for in Your Paring Knife
Since the paring knife is such an important knife in any kitchen, it's useful to know what goes into a high-quality one. Some aspects of your knife are a matter of personal preference. Some elements are known throughout the world of cutlery as definitive.
- The blade of your paring knife is about 4 inches or less. A 3-1/2 inch knife is a popular standard. Longer than 4 inches is a utility knife and it's used for other purposes.
- Many chefs like a shorter paring or peeling blade, since this knife is usually used in hand, rather than on a cutting board. Your Wusthof paring knife choices tend to run shorter for an epicurean take on use.
- Decide which style bolster you want at the heel of the blade. A recessed bolster makes sharpening the entire blade easiest. A larger one is good for novice chefs who like the extra finger protection when dealing with sharp edges.
- The taper of the handle you choose depends on your comfort and experience with small knives, too. A straighter handle may let you get more of a chop going. A tapered one makes the grip extremely comfortable while you refine your knife skills or if you cut a lot.
Create More Texture at Every Meal
Nearly everyone owns one paring knife, but it's not unusual to own two or three, depending on your kitchen style. There are plenty of ways to use this knife.
- Coring tomatoes becomes quick work compared to slicing around them with a larger knife.
- Deveining shrimp is another simplified task, especially since it can take a few seconds to get the motion down fluidly if you don't have the right tool.
- Slicing berry tops quickly and neatly lets you add luscious fruit to more meals as a topping to breakfasts or salads or as a garnish.
- Loosening baked goods with a paring knife may seem like a bit of a kitchen hack. After all, non-stick bakeware resolves the issue before it begins, but sometimes you need a knife, anyway.
The Character of a Wusthof Peeling Knife
With so many uses for your paring knife, it makes sense to invest in one that you can use for years. Wusthof provides some superlative features worth your notice.
- Compact blades allow you to best use the knife as it was originally intended, in your hands and often in the air.
- Full tangs support the blade's durability, strength and longevity.
- Durable rivets give the knife strength and balance and maintain hygiene.
- Precision edge technology is a Wusthof signature and provides an exceptionally sharp blade.
Explore the many paring knives available from Wusthof to discover which is right for you.