- Wüsthof Gourmet 16-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $661 – $684 Our Price $199.95 – $299.95
- Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Set Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Classic 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,128 Our Price $499.95
- Wüsthof Classic Chef’s Knife Sugg. Price $152 – $220 Our Price $59.95 – $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $352 Our Price $179.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $147 – $177 Our Price $59.95 – $139.95
- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Steak Knife Box Set Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Steak & Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Chef’s Set Sugg. Price $312 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic 3 1/2" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $84 Our Price $39.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $187 – $212 Our Price $89.95 – $169.95
- Wüsthof Classic 20-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $2,156 Our Price $999.95
- Wüsthof Classic Carving Set Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $149.95
- Wüsthof Classic Nakiri Knife, 7" Sugg. Price $177 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Nakiri Knife Sugg. Price $187 – $212 Our Price $119.95 – $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic 8" Vegetable Knife Sugg. Price $212 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Classic Straight Carving Set Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Crafter 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Zest 3-Piece Paring Set Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $14.95 – $19.95
- Wüsthof Classic 4 1/2" Asian Utility Knife Sugg. Price $91 Our Price $49.95
- Wüsthof Epicure 2-Piece Chef & Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $352 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic 7" Santoku Knife, White Sugg. Price $177 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Classic 6-Piece 15-Slot Knife Set with Cook's Spoon Sugg. Price $299.95 – $508 Our Price $199.95 – $299.95
- Wüsthof 3-Piece Plum Charcuterie & Cheese Set Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Come-Apart Shears, Red Sugg. Price $30 Our Price $9.95
Wusthof Knife Sets & Chef's Knives on Sale
Take advantage of Wusthof knife sets & chef's knives on sale when you shop Williams Sonoma today. These high-caliber German knives, made in the town of Solingen, are rarely on sale. They don't really need to be--home chefs and pros alike love them enough that they make it into the finest kitchens regularly. With sharp blades, strong handles, a comfortable balance and ergonomic grip, these knives offer everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes every day. Stock up on the classics and fill in the gaps of an upscale collection with Wusthof knife sets & chef's knives on sale.
The Illustrious History of Wusthof
Wusthof is a well-known name in many circles. If you love to cook, you've probably heard of them, but if you're new to the line, Wusthof knife sets & chef's knives on sale let you experience double the delight. First, you'll love that you found these exceptional knives. Secondly, it's great to find them at such an attractive value.
- Wusthof knives are produced in Solingen, Germany, known around the world as The City of Blades. It's a town where knife makers congregate and create a home, passing their skills down through the generations.
- The Wusthof family is seven generations strong in Solingen. That deep experience translates to exceptional artistry, including tempering, hammering, sharpening and other skills that bring you superlative cutlery.
- Over the years, the knife maker has expanded its collection of knives to include everything the dedicated home chef requires. Start with a chef's knife and continue with a parer, bread knife, cleaver and other cutlery.
What Is A Chef's Knife?
A chef's knife is an essential in any kitchen. When you see Wusthof knife sets & chef's knives on sale, one of the first knives to check out is the chef's knife because of its versatility and value.
- This knife is mid-sized with a blade that ranges from 7 to 9 inches. It's sized to handle a variety of everyday kitchen tasks.
- The most common technique for using this knife is a rocking motion that lets you evenly slice or dice protein and produce. For quartering and chopping, look into a santoku, which is a chef's knife with a sheep-foot tip.
- Chef's knives may also be available in sets that include a parer for a fine duo or a block set with almost every type of cutlery you need.
Shopping knives on sale can be a satisfying way to add to a growing collection of world-class cutlery. Treat yourself any time you can.