- Wüsthof Gourmet 12-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $249.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Knife Set in Acacia Tray Sugg. Price $149 Our Price $89.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $124 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Chef’s Set Sugg. Price $312 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $187 – $212 Our Price $89.95 – $169.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Utility Knife Sugg. Price $126 – $147 Our Price $89.95 – $99.95
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 7" Ultimate Everyday Knife Sugg. Price $202 Our Price $159.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 5" Hollow Edge Nakiri Sugg. Price $187 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon 8" Deli Knife Sugg. Price $202 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Crafter 7" Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $119.95
- Wüsthof Epicure 2-Piece Chef & Paring Knife Set Sugg. Price $352 Our Price $139.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II Utility Knife Sugg. Price $75 – $94 Our Price $69.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II DeIi Knife Sugg. Price $107 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $100 – $113 Our Price $59.95 – $89.95
- Wüsthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Knife Prep Set Sugg. Price $180 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Classic Utility Knives Sugg. Price $88 – $121 Our Price $69.95
- Wüsthof Classic Deli Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $137 Our Price $79.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $147 – $177 Our Price $59.95 – $139.95
- Wüsthof Classic 2-Piece Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife Set Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $99.95
Shop Your Favorites: Wusthof Sale
Shop the Wusthof sale at Williams Sonoma for all your favorite knives. When you find excellent values on top-name cutlers, make sure to take advantage of the opportunity. Getting these knives for less than usual is a rare chance to build your collection. A well-appointed kitchen needs a set of high-quality knives. Even if you already have a number of them that you love, treat yourself to specialty styles or exclusive editions.
The Knife Making Legacy of Wusthof
Wusthof is renowned throughout the world for its legacy of knife making.
- For seven generations, the same family has led the brand from the German town of Solingen, known as The City of Blades.
- The iconic trident logo is recognized globally as a sign of quality and low-key, functional style.
- Wusthof knife makers are highly trained artisans with a rich skill set and dedication to world-class knives.
Wusthof Features Home Chefs Love
There are a number of signature qualities you can identify when shopping a Wusthof sale. These features are popular with home chefs and professionals for providing a comfortable grip, clean cutting edge and balanced feel in the hand.
- For knives longer than 12 inches, each has a full tang. That means the knife's steel continues throughout the length of the handle. The handle surrounds the tang, resulting in a strong, reliable knife for several years.
- Handles have a set of three rivets, unless you're looking at a shorter knife, like a paring knife, which has two rivets. Triple riveting supports the knife's strength, keeps it balanced and allows the knife to stay as hygienic as possible. Since paring knives are shorter, topping out at about 4 inches, two rivets is enough.
- Wusthof knives are easy and comfortable to use, even for new chefs who are learning about different culinary techniques. Browse collections to see which handles look most comfortable to you.
Selecting Wusthof Sale Items for Your Kitchen
When selecting Wusthof sale items, consider what you own, what you need and what you really just want because it's beautiful or interesting.
- Build a foundational set that includes essentials like a chef's knife, a parer, a bread knife or other utility knives.
- Experiment with new kinds of cuisine when you select specialty knives, like a santoku, an Asian knife made for efficient, powerful chopping.
- Curate your collection by choosing unusual or limited edition knives. For example, a deli knife is amazing at cutting sandwiches you've piled high with your favorite ingredients.
Be sure to take the time to pick what suits you while the sale still lasts.