- Chef'sChoice 1520 Angle Select Electric Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $199.95
- Chef'sChoice Ultimate Trizor Edge XIV Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice Trizor XV M15 Electric Knife Sharpener, Platinum Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $159.95
- Chef'sChoice 2100 Commercial Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $800 Our Price $599.95
- Chef'sChoice M476 2-Stage Manual Sharpener Sugg. Price $11 Our Price $7.95
- Chef'sChoice Edge Select 120 Electric Knife Sharpener, White Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $149.95
- Chef'sChoice 312 Electric Sharpener, White Sugg. Price $105 Our Price $79.95
- Chef'sChoice 315S Professional Asian Sharpener Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Wüsthof Chef'sChoice 3 Stage Electric Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $179.95
- Chef'sChoice 700 Ceramic & Steel Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $235 Our Price $179.95
- Chef'sChoice Premium Meat Slicer Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $99.95
- Chef'sChoice 4643 Pronto Pro Manual Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Chef'sChoice 463 Pronto Manual Asian Knife Sharpener Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $39.95
Keep Your Knives Sharp with Chefs Choice Knife Sharpener
Any good cook invests carefully in a set of kitchen knives. Of course you would -- you probably use them every day, if not more often, and they're a vital part of creating meals that nourish and uplift you.
With that in mind, sharpening your knives becomes just as important as selecting them in the first place. When it's time to care for your cutlery, look to a Chefs Choice knife sharpener for superlative sharpening abilities.
What Is A Chef's Choice Knife Sharpener?
A Chefs Choice knife sharpener is a kitchen tool used to sharpen your cutlery at home on your own.
- Chefs Choice has been around since 1985, making high-quality knife sharpeners and other countertop appliances and tools.
- Their line of knife sharpeners is recognized as one of the best for their power, compact size, versatility and reliable longevity.
- In addition to electric knife sharpeners, Chef's Choice also makes a manual knife sharpener with a curved handle that you can store in a drawer.
Why Different Knives Need Different Kinds of Sharpening
The knife sharpeners you choose depend on the knives you own or plan to get.
- If you use Western knives, like those made in United States or Germany, you'll need one kind of sharpener. Chef's Choice sharpens Western knives into a gothic arch shape instead of a V-shape. This shape helps the blade last longer and cut sharper.
- For Eastern knives, you need a different kind of sharpener, too. These blades are often exceptionally thin.
- Chef's Choice sharpeners sharpen serrated knife blades. This is a specialty type of sharpening that you can't perform at home with a manual sharpening tool.
- Chef's Choice sharpens ceramic blades, too. These delicate blades require a well-made machine to avoid splitting.
Picking A Manual or Electric Knife Sharpener
Know the differences between a manual or electric knife sharpener so you pick the right one for you.
- If you have ceramic or serrated blades, get a specialty sharpener that can handle these blades' special needs.
- For high-end cutlery, go with the electric ones. They work exceptionally well and provide the cutting experience you crave while cooking.
- If you have a compact kitchen, the manual knife sharpener is great for storing in a cabinet or drawer when you're done instead of leaving on a counter.
Feel The Difference in Meal Prep Immediately
If there's any single reason to get a Chefs Choice knife sharpener, it's that you'll feel the difference in your cooking immediately. Restore your knives to their original glory with these finely-crafted accessories.