- Staub Cast-Iron Round Wide Cocotte, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $464 – $486 Our Price $279.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Demi French Oven, 3 1/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $429 – $457 Our Price $149.95 – $169.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, 3 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $179.95 – $199.95
- Staub Perfect Pan Sugg. Price $343 – $357 Our Price $149.95 – $179.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double Burner Griddle Sugg. Price $357 Our Price $264.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Artichoke Cocotte Sugg. Price $435 Our Price $229.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Rooster Design Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $129.95 – $757 Our Price $129.95 – $564.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, 4-Qt. Sugg. Price $407 Our Price $149.95 – $285
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential Lily Embossed French Oven Sugg. Price $309.95 – $429 Our Price $199.95 – $309.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $169.95 – $229 Our Price $99.95 – $119.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Mussel Pot Sugg. Price $229 – $329 Our Price $159.95 – $179.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Pig Design Sugg. Price $429 Sale $149.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven Stag Design Sugg. Price $486 Sale $179.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven Stag Design, Grenadine Sugg. Price $486 Sale $179.99
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Pine Tree Design Sugg. Price $429 Sale $139.99
Staub Special ValuesWe strive to bring you cookware collections from world-renowned brands that you respect at values that you love at Williams-Sonoma. With our selection of Staub Special Values, you can get your hands on cast-iron cookware from the famous French brand at prices that fit your budget. Staub offers cookware ranging from essential fry pans to specialty cookware, including coq au vins, allowing you to make family recipes or the traditional French dish of chicken braised with wine, lardons, mushrooms and garlic. The cast-iron construction of Staub cookware heats slowly and evenly and retains heat efficiently. Cast-iron excels at high-heat tasks like searing, sautéing, browning and frying and can last for years when cared for properly.
Staub offers several varieties of grill pans so you can bring the joy of outdoor cooking right into your own kitchen. Choose from square or round grill pans and subtle detailing that make the cooking process more enjoyable. Opt for a combination grill and press to make perfect burgers or a grill pan that has pour spouts to dispense with fats and oils easily. These cast-iron grill pans are ideal for cooking directly on the stove top if you don’t have an outdoor space or on the outdoor grill if you prefer to cook meals outdoors.
Staub French ovens feature their innovative enamel coating that takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. This petite French oven is ideal for cooking grains. The round bottom and textured lid are similar in design to the traditional Japanese cast-iron tool for cooking rice and circulates and distributes moisture for fluffy and airy results. The oven is also suitable for simmering jams, soups and stews. Choose from large and small ovens to suit your needs and opt for one with sloping sides that make it easy to slide in utensils.
Staub enables you to inspire traditional Spanish cooking in your own home with paella pans. These pans feature a low, shallow shape that promotes the evaporation of liquids. Use the large flat bottom to sear and cook vegetables before adding in rice to finish the meal. After cooking, the glazed enamel ensures that this cookware doubles as a striking serving piece. Staub offers cookware in a range of enameled colors, including various shades of red and blue that brighten up your kitchen. Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the nonstick coating requires no additional seasoning.