- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Nonstick 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $159.99
- Wüsthof Gourmet Junior Chef 6-Piece Knife Set Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $55.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Gadget Set Sugg. Price $50 Sale $19.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Wood Tool Set Sugg. Price $30 Sale $15.99
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Hat Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $9.71
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Jacket Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $22.46
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Cookbook $14.95
Inspire Good Taste with Junior Chef Cooking Sets
Develop the bond of good taste with your favorite youthful cooks when you surprise them with one of many junior chef cooking sets. These starter kits come with an incredible array of cookware and tools, so that anyone can jump into the kitchen and begin finding their signature dishes. From tools crafted for smaller hand sizes to standard fry pans and sauce pots made just a little lighter, you'll find plenty of inspiring ways to kindle the imagination of a budding chef. Look for the same high-quality you'd expect from any Williams Sonoma cookware or try a high-end classic like the junior chef cooking sets from Wusthof.
Why Kids Cookware is Such a Good Idea
Getting kids going in the kitchen at a young age is a great idea. Cooking together has always been a classic way to get to know each other, learn new things together and help your kids develop confidence.
- Elevate your time together in the kitchen from the usual cookie making or cupcake mixes to practicing real meals. Junior chef cooking sets include what they need to try simple dishes like rice, omelets, veggies or panini.
- Using hand tools at a young age helps them become more dextrous when it's time for the full-sized versions. Help them develop the slicing and chopping skills that make using upscale cutlery a hallmark of superlative cooking.
- When you let kids take over in the kitchen, you're not just building their sense of self. You're strengthening their sense of family. Let them cook for you, your partner or their siblings to help them grow into the generosity that all good home chefs understand.
Sharing New and Favorite Tastes and Styles
It can be really fun for everyone involved to share new flavors and cooking styles. Junior chef cooking sets provide your kids with all they need to pursue the cuisine that interests them the most. See how they fuse culinary traditions or use their imagination to invent new ones.
- Mixing tools like slotted spoons and spatulas get them used to checking and controlling the consistency of sauces. Start with tomato or Alfredo or start with foundations like making a roux.
- Gadgets sized for kids give them the range they need to figure out what they like to make the best. A grater, garlic press, whisk and peeler offer a lot of possibilities.
- Model your recipes together off dishes you love to make and let them take over for the finishing touches or choose something that sparks their interest and try it together for the first time using your kid's cookware.
Choosing your junior chef cooking sets is the first step in discovering a world of flavor together.