- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Set Sugg. Price $1,425 Our Price $899.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,050 Our Price $699.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 14-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $2,370 Our Price $1,499.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pans $135 – $225
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Fry Pans $120 – $200
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $169.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 6-Qt. Deep Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $375 Our Price $249.95
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepans $149.95 – $290
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Stock Pot, 8-QT. $420
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 4-Qt. Soup Pot Sugg. Price $280 Our Price $199.95
All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Cookware
When making an authentic French boeuf bourguignon, most chefs will give you one key piece of advice: don’t skimp on the wine. The details really make a big difference. Notes of sweetness and intricate aromas come through, resulting in a tasty sauce that makes you close your eyes in exquisite delight. At Williams-Sonoma, we believe in paying attention to the little things too. We create cookware that’s acclaimed by professional chefs around the world because of its precision and practical features. But they’re not the only ones we design it for. Our All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel cookware brings five-star pieces into your kitchen. Just like a fine wine, the results are spectacular. What makes our All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel collection stand out?
In a word, control. Being able to keep heat concentrated exactly where you want it – and for just the right amount of time – is a big help in making the ideas and recipes inside your head turn out the way you want. And that gives you lots of creative freedom. You can highlight specific flavors to the degree you’re looking for. That makes it easy to go big and bold or subtle and intriguing – depending on your cooking style. Distinguish individual textures beautifully; from pan-seared fish with a golden crust to the contrasting elements in a hearty stew. Take stir-fry to another level by cooking each individual ingredient to perfection. It’s not hard to do with cookware that offers precise heat control.
All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel cookware makes it happen thanks to five layers with a purpose. Alternating 18/10 stainless-steel and aluminum combine different heating profiles for distinct advantages. Aluminum is a great conductor of heat. It’s ideal for carrying heat throughout the entire pot or pan. Aluminum also gets hot fairly quickly for fast cooking. Stainless-steel, on the other hand, has a stabilizing effect on all that heat. It makes sure that it’s distributed evenly for uniform cooking. The end result? Working together, you get surfaces that do pretty much anything you can imagine. Browning, braising, frying, baking, sautéing and stir-frying are just some of the possibilities. And thanks to brushed stainless-steel, they look amazing while bringing your creations to life. Gleaming stainless-steel gives your kitchen and dining room a bright and happy ambience that inspires you.
That’s especially true since our All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel sets include pieces shaped specifically to cater to different cooking methods. A stockpot is perfect for homemade soups and stews. Sauté pans sear proteins and veggies in a single container and let you add any kind of liquid you want for even more flavor. Because of their high-quality construction, All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel pieces are oven safe up to 600-degrees Fahrenheit. That makes them suitable for delectable roasts as well. Brown proteins on your stove top, then transfer them into the oven on low heat for all-day slow cooking that makes meat fall off the bone.