- Professional Stainless-Steel Balloon Whisk $19.95
- Professional Stainless-Steel French Whisk $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Mixing Whisks Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Williams Sonoma French Whisks Sugg. Price $26.95 – $32.95 Our Price $21.56 – $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone French Whisk Sugg. Price $29.95 – $34.95 Our Price $23.96 – $27.96
- Williams Sonoma Balloon Whisks Sugg. Price $37.95 Our Price $30.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Balloon Whisk Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel 3-Piece Whisk Set Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- All-Clad Precision Stainless-Steel Balloon Whisk $38
- All-Clad Nonstick Balloon Whisk $30
- Williams Sonoma Flat Whisk Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Silicone Flat Whisk Sugg. Price $32.95 Our Price $26.36
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Whisks $8 – $10
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Whisk, 3 1/2" $6
- Joseph Joseph Whisk with Silicone Scraper $10
- Rösle Silicone Egg Whisk $24
- Williams Sonoma Olivewood-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Williams Sonoma Walnut Wood-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Williams Sonoma Maple-Handled Whisk Sugg. Price $15.95 Our Price $12.76
- Copper Handled Whisk $24.95
Whisks and Egg Beaters
Eggs are a go-to breakfast staple in many homes, and nothing makes prepping eggs simpler than a whisk or egg beaters. A stainless-steel whisk is the traditional option, but silicone whisks are also an option. Silicone is flexible, long-lasting and easy to clean. Whether you are scrambling or frying your eggs, you also need a reliable spatula. Choose a rubber spatula to protect the nonstick coating on your pan when making scrambled eggs, or opt for a stainless-steel spatula if you are frying eggs in cast iron. A whisk is also a must-have tool if you love baking.
Use your whisk to make fluffy whipped cream, or to beat eggs for a meringue. You can also use whisks to make your own bechamel sauce or gravy for a decadent holiday dinner. To serve gravies and sauces, you need a variety of ladlesand serving spoons. A traditional ladle is a multipurpose tool that you can use to serve soups and stews, sauces and beverages, such as mulled cider. Opt for a stainless-steel ladle to enjoy a kitchen tool that lasts for an extended time, or opt for silicone if you want to protect the nonstick coating on your pots and pans.
Wooden spoons are also a good tool to use on nonstick pots and pans. Traditional wooden spoons are durable enough to withstand regular use, and are dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. Wooden spoons also give your tablescapes rustic appeal for holidays and family meals. Opt for eco-friendly bamboo to give traditional wooden spoons a modern twist, or choose olivewood spoons if you want to enjoy the naturally beautiful look of real wood.
As a bonus,olivewood spoons are a finely grained, dense wood that doesn’t absorb odors. Use an olivewood spoon with a blunt end to cook scrambled eggs, or opt for a classic rounded spoon to serve mashed potatoes and other foods at the table. Walnut spoons are also an option. Walnut spoons have a darker, richer color than olivewood, allowing you to choose a wooden spoon that coordinates with your kitchen or servingware perfectly.
If you prefer a modern look, stainless-steel serving spoons are also an option. To round out your collection of meal preparation tools, choose a junior chef’s set. Williams-Sonoma offers kitchen tools that are designed specifically for smaller hands, allowing your child to join you in the kitchen to create delicious meals. Kids’ kitchen tools are also the perfect addition to the kitchen if you have a picky eater. Kids who are involved in meal preparation are more enthusiastic about trying new foods, and your child can enjoy bonding with you while you prepare foods for the family.
Add a copper utensil holder to your kitchen to keep your tools organized and within easy reach. Copper is the perfect choice for kitchens with traditional or vintage decor. For a modern, sleek look that matches your minimal kitchen theme, opt for a stainless-steel utensil holder. One of the main advantages of stainless-steel it’s ability to resist rust, even when exposed to frequent washing. A partitioned utensil holder is a good option if you have a variety of kitchen tools that you need to store.
A partitioned utensil holder has several divided sections, allowing you to store your tongs and forks in a single section, with your spoons, spatulas and other cooking tools in separate sections. To coordinate your kitchen, you can choose a utensil holder that matches your kitchen tools. For instance, pair olivewood spoons with a classic ceramic utensil holder for a vintage look, or use a paddle stand to accompany your set of hardwood serving spoons. With the right prep tools, your kitchen is more efficient and food prep is a simple task that even kids can enjoy.