- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Measuring Spoons, Set of 4 $19.95
- Snowman Measuring Spoons $24.95
- Snowman Measuring Cups $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons Sets $16.95 – $79.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons $20 – $50
- Williams Sonoma Plastic Dry Measuring Cups & Spoons $9.95 – $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Plastic Liquid Measuring Cups $9.95 – $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Glass Measuring Cups $9.95 – $19.95
- Sicily Measuring Cups $29.95
- Narrow Measuring Spoons Sugg. Price $16.95 Our Price $16
- Copper Measuring Cups, Set of 4 $39.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Nesting Measuring Cups & Spoons $69.95
- All-Clad Odd-Sized Measuring Cups & Spoons $20 – $50
- OXO Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Set $29.95
- Anchor Hocking Glass Measuring Cups $4.95 – $17.95
- Flex-It Silicone Measuring Cups $24.95
- OXO 3-Piece Angled Measuring Cups $20
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups $20
- Williams Sonoma Melamine Measuring Cups $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Melamine Measuring Cups & Spoon Set Sugg. Price $19.95 – $22 Our Price $19 – $19.95
- OXO Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Stainless-Steel Measuring Spoons $10
- Williams Sonoma Melamine Measuring Spoons $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Cast Aluminum Scoop $5.95
- Botanical Pumpkin Measuring Cups & Spoons Set $49.95
- Copper Measuring Spoons $24.95
- Vintage Enameled Measuring Spoons Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $19.99
Measuring Cups & Spoons
As any experienced cook could tell you, precise measuring is a crucial step when following recipes and preparing food. At Williams-Sonoma, cooks have a wide array of all the most important utensils for both cooking and baking. Measuring cups in stainless-steel, glass, ceramic, melamine and silicone make measuring both dry and liquid ingredients a breeze. Some measuring cups have lids to double as storage containers. Measuring spoons help ensure that your recipes turn out just right every time. Choose from stainless-steel, melamine and copper sets in a variety of styles.
When preparing savory dinner dishes, streamline the preparation by having just the right tools and utensils. Main dishes will be on the table faster when you can reach for the utensils that make your work easier. Stock your kitchen with meat, poultry and seafood tools that virtually any cook would love to have. A burger press expertly compacts and shapes burgers to make them uniform in size for the best cooking results. Meat shredding claws make short work of pulling apart a beef roast or pork butt after slow roasting them. Tenderizers in various shapes and styles help you process tougher cuts of meat to make them tender and juicy. When working with poultry, a set of sharp poultry sheers helps you easily cut a bird into serving pieces. Adding specialty tools, such as an oyster knife or lobster picks, to your collection gives you many cooking options.
A family with a love for cheese canʼt afford to be without an array of cheese tools. Grate hard cheeses, such as Parmesan or Pecorino Romano with a handheld grater that simply twists or turns with a handle. Special cheese slicers feature a precision blade that effortlessly glides through both firm and semi-firm cheeses, resulting in slices that are just the right thickness for serving or sandwiches. Professional cheese knives are designed with a serrated edge and cutouts along the blade to prevent sticking. For the cheese-lover who already has an extensive tool collection, a double-handed cheese knife offers a distinctive way to slice artisan cheeses.
Outdoor cooking on the grill has become more than just a summer pastime. The outdoor chef needs the right grill tools and accessories to make sure that everything comes off the fire looking and tasting delicious. Monogrammed barbecue tools add an extra flair to the standard tongs, turners and forks needed for grilling. These stainless-steel tools are built to be durable while the handles stay cool to protect hands. Anyone who thinks you canʼt grill pizza hasnʼt seen our pizza tool set, which includes pizza peels in two sizes, a pizza chopper and a cleaning brush. Extra-long handles give the pizza chef protection from the heat while a special storage box is included to keep these tools organized.
Cutting boards are one of those kitchen basics that you might not think about much, but a number of innovative designs make them indispensable. Wood grain boards are made out of acacia, cherry, maple, walnut and teak. These wooden cutting boards are not only durable, they add beauty and style to any kitchen. Explore cutting boards designed for specific kitchen tasks. A bread board features center grooves to catch crumbs. A carving board has a center grid that helps tenderize cuts of meat. Salad boards are designed with a shallow bowl shape, enabling you to prepare and serve the salad right on the board.
Add both character and function to your kitchen with distinctive oil dispensers. Serve olive oil from a copper olive oil cruet with a curved spot that ensures pouring precision. Porcelain oil cruets are available in various sizes, holding and dispensing oil while cooking and at the table. An oil sprayer holds your choice of oil for more healthful cooking and baking. From measuring cups and spoons to almost every other kind of utensil, the successful cook fills a kitchen with all the right tools.