- Chef'n Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Mold & Ice Cream Starter Set $19.95 – $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $19.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Chocolate $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Vanilla $29.95
- Ice Cream Storage Tub, 1-Qt., Red & Ice Cream Starter Set $12.95 – $24.95
- Ice Cream Storage Tub, 1-Qt., Blue & Ice Cream Starter Set $12.95 – $24.95
- Mini Ice Cream Storage Tub, Set of 4 & Ice Cream Starter Set $29.95
- Mini Ice Cream Storage Tubs, Set of 4 $19.95
- Ice Cream Storage Tub $19.95 – $29.95
- Ice Cream Storage Tub, 1 1/2-Qt. & Ice Cream Starter Set $19.95 – $29.95
- Unicorn Silicone Pop Molds $13.95
- Tiki Silicone Pop Molds $15.95
- Lekue Tropical Fruit Shaped Silicone Ice Cream Molds, Set of 2 $16
- Zoku Squeeze Pop Molds $14.95
- Zoku Classic Pop Molds $14.95
- Zoku Mod Pop Mold $12.95
- Zoku Character Pop Set, Set of 8 $59.95
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker $49.95
- Star Wars™ Pop Mold $24.95
- Zoku Polar Pop Molds $19.95
- Zoku Fish Pop Molds $19.95
- Zeroll XL Ice Cream Scoop $21.95
- Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- OXO Cookie Scoops $12.95 – $13.95
- Piazza Ice Cream Scoop $26 – $28
- Williams-Sonoma Copper Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Ice Cream Scoop $15
- Tilt Up Ice Cream Scoop $11.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker $49.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Chocolate $59.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Vanilla $59.95
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker $19.95
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker Sugg. Price $25.95 Sale $19.99
- iSi Gourmet Whip $149.95
- iSi Mini Cream Whipper $69.95
- iSi N2O Cartridges, Set of 10 $14.95
- I Scream Bowls Set of 4, Red & Blue $29.95
- Fortessa Ice Cream Cone Bowls, Set of 4 with Scoop Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $22.99
- Zoku Dino Pop Mold Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Zoku Character Pop Molds Sugg. Price $7.95 Sale $4.99
Ice Cream Tools & Ice Pops
Beat the heat with delicious homemade frozen treats. Our ice cream makers and ice pop molds collection includes everything you need to create and serve your own summer specialties. Make classic ice cream, sorbet and frozen yogurt with an ice cream maker. Use ice pop molds to whip up custom ice pops. Expand the summer fun with specialty tools, such as slushy makers and ice cream sandwich molds. Choose from a variety of scoops and bowls to serve up your creations.
Ice cream is a summertime favorite, and it is very easy to make at home. Impress guests with custom flavors. Use cookbooks to get a grasp on the basic ingredients or experiment with flavorings, fruits, chocolates, cookies and nuts to create your own concoctions. You can also use fruit juices and other ingredients to experiment with similar desserts such as sorbet, dairy free ice cream or frozen yogurt. Making homemade ice cream is much easier with an ice cream maker. Most models include a bowl to chill and mix the ingredients. Chill the bowl in the freezer, add the ingredients, stir and enjoy your treat. You can use a hand mixer to blend liquid ingredients before you add them to the bowl and then experiment with additional ingredients as you go. You can find ice cream makers that use electric motors to stir the ice cream and models that require hand stirring. Hand-powered models can be terrific options if you want to whip up a batch at your backyard barbecue or make a frozen treat on the go. Electric-powered models are convenient if you want to make ice cream while you do other activities.
At Williams-Sonoma, we offer a variety of tools and accessories to serve your homemade ice cream. Use an ice cream scoop to create neat, round scoops that look like they came from an ice cream shop. Many scoops include features that keep the ice cream from sticking to the inside of the scoop. Some feature spring-loaded handles that release the scooped ice cream quickly and easily. Others include cores that transfer the warmth of your hand to the metal. Serving dishes also help impress guests. Opt for classic ice cream dishes or serve up your treats in small dessert bowls. Top off your ice cream with one of our delicious sauces or toppings. Use a cream whipper to add a side of light and tasty homemade whipped cream.
If your guests don’t gobble up your entire ice cream batch as soon as it is served, you can store the leftovers in the freezer to enjoy another time. Scoop the remaining ice cream into an airtight container and place it in the freezer compartment of your refrigerator or in your deep freezer. Keeping air out of the container helps keep the ice cream soft and preserves its flavor. Our collections also offer containers specifically designed for storing ice cream.
Ice pops take mere minutes to make, which makes them excellent treats for busy families. You can make basic ice pops with a bit of fruit juice and an ice pop mold. Just pour, freeze and enjoy the treat. You can also use a blender or food processor to mix whole fruits, yogurt, juice and other ingredients together before you freeze. Adding whole fruits to your creations adds fiber and vitamins to your creations, which makes your pops as healthy as they are delicious. Choose molds with basic shapes or boost the summer fun with some of your family’s favorite characters.
You can use your homemade ice cream and ice pops to prepare other delicious summer treats. Layer your ice cream with cookies to create your own ice cream sandwiches or serve up a gourmet ice cream cake at your child’s birthday party. Add ice cream as a side to your favorite cake, pie and crepe recipes or enjoy basic vanilla flavors with a helping of summer fruit.