- Zeroll Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Scoop $19.95
- OXO Cookie Scoop Set $28.95
- Insulated Ice Cream Storage Tub $19.95 – $29.95
- Mini Ice Cream Storage Tubs, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Mini Ice Cream Storage Tub, Set of 4 & Ice Cream Starter Set Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Flamingo Silicone Pop Molds Sugg. Price $16.95 Sale $6.99
- Unicorn Silicone Pop Molds $16.95
- Star Wars™ Pop Mold $24.95
- Tilt Up Ice Cream Scoop $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Cake & Brownie Bowl Ice Cream Pan $39.95
- Chef'n Mini Ice Cream Sandwich Mold & Ice Cream Starter Set Sugg. Price $19.95 – $29.95 Sale $9.99 – $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Maker $19.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Chocolate Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Chef'n Ice Cream Sandwich Set, Vanilla Sugg. Price $34.90 Our Price $29.95
- Tiki Silicone Pop Molds Sugg. Price $15.95 Sale $11.99
- Zoku Classic Pop Molds $14.95
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker $49.95
- Zoku Polar Pop Molds $19.95
- Zeroll XL Ice Cream Scoop $21.95
- OXO Cookie Scoops $13.95 – $14.95
- Piazza Ice Cream Scoop $27.95 – $29.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Ice Cream Scoop $17
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker $49.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Chocolate Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Chef'n Sweet Spot Maker Set, Vanilla Sugg. Price $64.90 Our Price $59.95
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker $19.95
- ISI Gourmet Cream Whipper $154.95 – $159.95
- iSi Mini Cream Whipper $69.95 – $79.95
- Zoku Dino Pop Mold Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker Sugg. Price $25.95 Sale $14.99
- Lekue Tropical Fruit Shaped Silicone Ice Cream Molds, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $16 Sale $9.99
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Stainless Steel Ice Scoop Sugg. Price $12 Our Price $9.60
Ice Cream Makers & Ice Pop Molds
While ice cream, ice pops and other frozen treats are great during the hot summer months, they’re nice to enjoy all year long. Ice cream makers and ice pop molds make it easy to enjoy those desserts without having to head out to the store. With several quick freeze tools, making treats can be faster than chasing after the ice cream truck or driving to the nearest ice cream shop. At Williams Sonoma, we have several ice cream tools to help you get ready for summer, or at least your next dessert.
Sweet Treats with Healthy Ingredients
Take control of your dessert by making your own ice cream creations. You are in charge of what goes in your ice cream and what you consume. Whether you’re trying to eliminate certain ingredients, cut back on sugar or just want to live a healthier lifestyle, ice cream makers and ice pop molds give you the freedom to make your favorite treats in a healthier way. Add fresh fruits and natural sweeteners to your recipes to create rich flavor without any artificial ingredients.
Find the Right Size for Your Needs
Ice cream makers and ice pop molds come in several sizes. Electric and manual ice cream makers range in size from single serving to several quarts. Smaller sizes take up less space in your kitchen if storage is a concern. They’re also convenient for making small amounts of several flavors. However, a larger model is ideal for making big batches, such as for a group or to store in your freezer. Ice pop molds come in trays that make up to a dozen at a time or stand alone so that you control how many you make at once.
Ice Cream Sandwiches Without the Box
While there’s nothing quite like a big bowl of ice cream to top off a perfect meal, there are a slew of other frozen treats to enjoy during the hot summer months. Ice cream sandwiches have been a favorite for generations because of the combination of fudgy brownies with a creamy ice cream filling. Ice cream sandwich makers allow you to make these treats from start to finish. They wipe clean easily and fold down to a small size to save space in your cabinets.
Fun Ice Pops for the Kids
Bring fun to the next play date or summer party with homemade ice pops. Fill silicone molds with homemade or bottled juices to have fun and flavorful treats ready in just a few hours. Make healthy treats for kids by adding greens, vegetables, yogurt or other ingredients into the mix. Fun shapes like unicorns, dinosaurs, butterflies or fruit make the ice pops a hit with children. Some models use quick freeze technology to have ice pops ready in just minutes rather than hours.
Full Ice Cream Shop in the Kitchen
No matter if you’re throwing a party or just enjoy serving up homemade desserts from time to time, ice cream makers, ice pop molds and other ice cream tools bring the full ice cream shop right to your kitchen. Prevent freezer burn on your homemade ice cream creations with tubs that keep ice cream fresh. Serve up the perfect amount with scoops that get through even the most frozen varieties. Impress guests and up the wow factor when serving dessert by scooping ice cream into matching bowls, which help control portion sizes, too.
Having ice cream makers and ice pop molds in your kitchen allows you to whip up a cool treat whenever you want. Make desserts using fresh and natural ingredients for a taste of something sweet and healthy.