- OXO Good Grips Locking Can Opener $14.95
- Swing-A-Way Portable Can Opener $12.95
- OXO Soft Grip Can Opener $14.95
- OXO Magnetic Locking Can Opener $21.95
- Williams Sonoma Smooth Edge Can Opener $24.95
- Swing-A-Way Jar Opener $9.95
- Kuhn Rikon Jar Opener $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Prep Tools Locking Can Opener $29.95
- EasiCan Can Opener $19.95
- Daisy Can Opener Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $9.99
- Williams Sonoma Traditional Can Opener $19.95
- OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener $21.95
- Zyliss EasiCan Can Opener $19.95
- Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless-Steel Electric Can Opener Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $49.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Silicone Jar Opener $4
- Copper Can Opener Sugg. Price $24.95 Sale $14.99
- Williams Sonoma 4th of July Can Opener Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $10.99
Easily Open Cans and Jars With a No-Fuss Can Opener
Are you tired of struggling to get those cat food cans off? Do you have trouble twisting off those stubborn pasta sauce lids? If you said yes to either of those questions, avoid cuts and curses with can and jar openers from Williams Sonoma. Read on to discover what we have to offer and how a little thing like a great can opener can make your life a little more stress-free.
What Kinds of Can Openers Are Available?
We have a vast and varied selection of can and jar openers available in all styles and shapes, from the traditional standing electric can opener to a magnetic locking one. It all depends on what you are looking for - straight-laced and simple, or a little more technical and modern. Whatever you prefer, we're sure to have it. Here's a sneak peek of what's on offer:
- Portable. Tried, tested and true, these handheld and operated can openers are a sure bet to get that stubborn lid unlocked. Choose from sleek ergonomically-friendly, soft grip openers to ones with a decorative daisy on top or an all-copper beauty.
- Electric and magnetic. Our magnetic and electric can openers come in all sorts of styles: ones that cut the can from the inside to prevent jagged edges or a sleek and brushed stainless steel standing option. Kick it up a notch with a mouse-shaped design that sits atop the can - just press a button to start and stop and your lid is off in seconds.
- Jar openers. Our swing-a-way jar and can opener is perfect for those stubborn lids - simply latch onto the jar and twist away. Or, go old-school with a reusable silicone cloth that drapes over the lid. A quick twist and it's open - no need for gloves or a knife!
Tools to Make Kitchen Life Easier
Want more great kitchen essentials to save time? Check out our extensive selection of cooks' tools for more gems such as a garlic chopper or veggie spiralizer and say goodbye to slicing, coring and peeling!
If you're looking for a new alternative to an old method, check out our wide range of can and jar openers at Williams Sonoma. From twisting to locking to completely hands-free, we've got an option that will suit your taste and lifestyle. Say goodbye to frustration and hello to no-fuss removal of tops and lids by shopping our selection of can and jar openers today.