- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Pumpkin Cocotte Sugg. Price $50 – $55 Our Price $24.95 – $29.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker, 9" x 9" Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Covered Baker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Staub Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $149.95
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $75
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 7" x 10" Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $49.95
- Staub Stoneware Square Baker, 8" x 8" Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $45
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Rectangular Baking Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $70 Our Price $34.95 – $70
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Tomato Cocotte $34.95
- Staub Stoneware Oval Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $120 Our Price $49.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $50 – $70 Our Price $24.95 – $69.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $270 Sale $99.99
Baking isn’t just for desserts and sweet treats. Letting a main course or side dish cook for a while in the oven does amazing things for your meals. For one thing, it helps create a bunch of different textures at the same time. Potatoes au gratin, for example, combines smooth, creamy and crispy elements at the same time. Beef bourguignon ends up with deep flavors and aromas that make your mouth water instantly thanks to stewing slowly in the oven. The list goes on. At Williams-Sonoma, our goal is to help you find everything you want to create a custom kitchen. That way you’re equipped for any kind of cooking that fits your recipes. Our Staub stoneware collection provides incredible results for baking, stewing, braising, simmering and more.
Enameled stoneware brings a lot to the table for all things related to ovens and microwaves. Our Staub stoneware is extremely heat resistant. It can take very high oven temperatures – even with convection ovens – without flinching. That way you can get that crispy finish on your lasagna or homemade pizza in a flash.
Stoneware is also an excellent conductor of heat. That means uniform cooking. If you’re letting a stew cook for several hours, that’s awesome since it means you don’t have to worry about hot spots or uncooked portions in the center. Everything is done at the same time, beautifully cooked throughout, moist and flavorful. Stoneware has superb heat retention too, so if your food is ready yet company hasn’t arrived, just turn off the oven and close the door. The stoneware baking dish or cocotte keeps it nice and toasty.
Something that sets our Staub stoneware apart is its thermal shock-resistant qualities. You can take food from the refrigerator and put it in the oven or microwave without worrying about cracks or other damage. That saves plenty of time if you like to prepare meals ahead of time and heat them up when you come home from work. Stoneware is naturally durable so it lasts a very long time. You can use it as much as you want without wear. It’s also resistant to chipping and scratches so you can use your favorite cooking utensils. When you’re done with dinner, stoneware is easy to clean up.
Actually, the naturally nonstick surface of our Staub stoneware is healthy. It means you don’t need to use any kind of oil or spray if you don’t want to use it. When it’s time to serve, food releases right away, sliding smoothly onto a plate or serving dish. Stoneware doesn’t affect the way food tastes either so you can concentrate flavors.
Enameled stoneware has a beautiful shine and intense colors. That makes it ideal for oven-to-table serving. Pop off the lid in front of everyone and watch their excitement as the incredible aromas tempt them. Mini cocottes do the same thing, but with personal portions for everyone.